This is what happens when women have access to so many Chads on Tinder and social media. They no longer have to settle...

This is what happens when women have access to so many Chads on Tinder and social media. They no longer have to settle. Chad can pump and dump a new girl every week so girls always have some Chad available. Lifting cannot even help normal guys anymore, they are increasingly becoming incels.

Attached: 1653826917647.jpg (900x685, 46.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/7itjcgG8bLTc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sexlessness among women is currently higher than it's ever been for men at any point in time, but keep coping, no one's fucking the fatties.

Attached: lolfe.png (594x468, 35.46K)

women lie about that, men don’t

how many of these are fatsos in sexless marriages?

Last girl I fucked was a fat slut who had 2 other FWBs and I am a solid 7/10 Any Forums guy. Explain this.

>no one's fucking the fatties.
I am still fucking my wife

Men have low standards, including you

Like countless other bourgeois revolutions which preceded it, the heterogenesis of ends which marks modern occidental thought has ensured that the outcome would be the opposite of the original aim — far from making us sexually free or happy, sex has become maximally exploitative, and has been transmogrified into something nobody wants anything to do with.

damn I really bought the bottom for losing my virginity. feelsgoodman

The sexual revolution, I mean.

Uh, blackpill bros? Where did we go wrong?

Attached: C5B00BCF-8340-4087-BCDA-C02935F514FF.png (640x719, 257.16K)

>A bunch of incels transmaxx
>Turn into femcels

This has been studied quite a bit: in choosing a partner, men are mostly interested in looks, while women look for a mix of factors including looks, height, social status and wealth.
If you're an okay looking guy dating ugly women, it either means you overestimate yourelf or are a loser and/or a manlet.
t. psych-fag

Marriage rates have fallen in half for the young in the last 50 years.
People are lonelier than ever.

Attached: Marriage rates.jpg (760x446, 60.48K)

Didn't the Maoist cultural revolution directly lead to the one child policy?
bitchute.com/video/7itjcgG8bLTc/

Attached: cultural revoltuion.jpg (803x671, 144.29K)

People just have much higher standards these days. 50 years ago, people worked shitty jobs and married the first chick they came across. These days everyone wants a job that "fulfills" them and a partner they not only tolerate but also love. Life is not a Hollywood movie, but the gen-X snowflake can't accept this. If not everything is perfect, he throws a tantrum and decides to play WoW and incelpost all day instead of fixing his shit.

Whether or not they lie, nobody has sex with them.

Bullshit.
That may work for other anons here, but I asked out a dozen girls, and they all turned me down
It's women who are the problem here

Sluts only look for looks, height and fuck what they can. However, I am an example how a fat whore can get a 7/10. I am not overestimating myself, it's the score I have been given by lots of girls and friends.

>A dozen
That's legitimately nothing. I've asked out hundreds of women.

Have you guys tried improving your personality?

Great.
Good for you.

You should just do nothing and wait for "women" (trans) to solve that problem, since you clearly have never done anything wrong.

My point being that "a dozen" is absolutely fucking nothing, dude. You can't dip your toes into the pool then complain that you can't swim. You have to ask out hundreds/thousands of women before you complain because there's like four fucking billion of them.