Dating a fembot

>dating a fembot

Attached: 1649195712584.jpg (600x680, 53.13K)

> RARLEY
Hahaha. This bitch crae.

kek, crazy is fun
disregard the list and if she kills me in my sleep so be it

I actually want to date a woman like this it'll probably end horribly but idc

r9k is just finding things to get mad about and then pretending they're real

I dated a guy named Mo, it's not a very common name, I wonder if it's the same dude. Total animal... I'd want my boyfriend to stay away from him as well.

Why did reading this give me a boner? I want to be kept on a leash like that
>tfw no overly controlling gf

Attached: 38049F32-7B4C-4302-B26A-EA56B6BD7FA0.jpg (680x680, 61.07K)

>u don't want to have sex??
>fine I kill u

Attached: 1651385186012.jpg (637x554, 37.79K)

2 fake 2 b cringe

mo, short for mohammad or any number of other things, probably. i give you million to one odds of it being your mo

I didn't even consider that, I don't think his was short for Mohammad though, he was tan but acted like a white girl, I don't think hajis really date other men anyway, apparently they get stoned for that kekw.

the tards with no real life experience would read this and think it was a good thing

She sounds like a tsundere

Attached: animesher.com_tsundere-zero-no-tsukaima-anime-girl-678913.jpg (1280x719, 96.09K)

She wants you to break all these girls, act smug about it, spank her hard, have rough sex and then treat her like a child.

>If I catch you around girls I kill you
A written death threat. Useful ammo for a lawyer If she ever tries to divorce-rape this dude. He can make her into a felon.

break all these rules*

Ahahaha, I have some experience with a very clingy girl, my sister, she would glue herself to me and follow me everywhere, even to the bathroom, she's not even a little girl anymore.
But it's fine, I tolerate her because I know she gets very lonely, she usually doesn't bother me at all when I'm busy

I did until I found out she was a whore ashamed of her past
>You're NOT to bring up Tyler, Noah, Deven, or Josh ever again

Is it sad that by default I would be able to follow most of her rules?
> hardly see friends
> no women in my life let alone my phone
> no social media presence

nah just a girl upset that Chad wouldn't commit. Women dont' get this way about average men :/

LMAO
He's just an ordinary looking guy. Definitely not Chad or whatever

Attached: 1651484057172.jpg (1908x1146, 224.47K)