IF YOU WERE BORN BEFORE -95 DONT GIVE DATING ADVICE

When the FUCK will Gen X fags and Millennials keep trolling this board telling young men what dating was like 20 fucking years ago in the 2000s and 90s?
YOUR WORLD IS FUCKING DEAD OLD MAN, DATING IS NOTHING LIKE THAT ANYMORE, FUCK OFF AND FUCKING DIE

Attached: 36B52B46-E833-4BDE-A4E0-35EABCE9E914.jpg (1696x1064, 1.62M)

but I am old and I still date. sometimes I date girls your age. Are you sure you don't want to listen to my great advice?

>I am old and fuck single mothers, sometimes I even become a betabux for a woman in her 20s for a few months or so, sure you dont want my advice?
I want you to die

Eventually I will, but until then, would you like to learn how to get laid in 2022 (not 2002, not 1992), but today, like I am?

Anyone born before 95 shouldn't give advice on anything, retards who had it easy.

What's your
>age
># of people dated
># of people kissed
># of relationships
># of time you've had sex
># of people you've had sex with

I already know what a betabux is you norwooding piece of shit
And I have a girlfriend
And guess how I met her? Oh, fucking tinder, because thats how people my age meet now, stupid old fag

Now go jump off a bridge or feed yourself to crows or whatever balding men are meant to do

> Youngest millenial was born in 1996
> Age 26

user, you're retarded. To be quite honest.

If you listen or interact with anyone who you know to be trolling, you're participating in the trolling. They want attention and you want to give them attention.

GODDAMMIT I JUST PICKED A RANDOM YEAR
Fine, fucking 1990, whatever

> coming here to tell people who were on this board before your stupid ass even knew how to use internet how to use the internet

Uhhhhh kill yourself?

Bruh.
Most of us younger millenials didn't start dating until 2010.
Chill.

do you mean multiple dates? or just women with whom I've gone on one or more dates
too many to count
too many to count
i am not claiming to be unusually good at getting girls or a PUA or something, but I am an ugly and unlikable guy who has managed to sleep with 10 women, at least a couple of whom were extremely hot, and you could learn a thing or two from me

first step is to chill and also stop telling demonstrable lies. girls don't like angry guys or people who tell easily detectable lies, unless they are very rich or famous.
also if you have a gf, what are you upset about? and do you think old people don't know about tinder? where are you getting these weird and incorrect ideas?

no trolling in this thread. everyone in this thread is being entirely sincere, if a tad hyperbolic.

i just remind people to masturbate.

t. boomer

Attached: 60E356B6-33A8-46D6-835D-07641A4EE97F.jpg (1280x1280, 206.4K)

>Demonstrable lies
Tell me how you intend to demonstrate that I dont have a girlfriend in this anonymous imageboard?
Did your brain cells also go when your hairline did?
>Girls dont like angry guys
Kek
Nobody thinks Im angry you stupid old fucker
Didnt people prize anonymity online when you were my age?
>What are you upset about?
I feel sympathy for my fellow men who are manipulated and attacked by women, onions faggots, old cunts, simps, and the government all at once

why shouldn't they? they're in stable relationships and know the steps how to obtain love? what women want hasn't changed in 20 years. I know because I'm a millenial and exclusively fuck zoomers. does that make you upset? kek

>What women want hasnt changed in 20 years
Millennials need the bullet
Theyre basically boomers at this point they need to be put down
I would put down a horse with four broken legs and stage three cancer, I would put down millennials for being blue pilled
>I fuck zoomers
Why do you people come to R9K and brag about being a betabux for some purple haired obese cunt?

> 30 years old is Boomer age
Hahahaha.
> Everyone's a boomer but me!
Why do you fucks have to ruin every good meme millenials make?
Make your own memes, Christ

You basically are boomers at this point, so fucking retarded you think the 2020s are the same as the 2000s 20 fucking years ago
It sucks I cant convince you to commit suicide, maybe a receding hairline will do the trick tho

I was born in 2000. I am successful in dating. What do you want to know?

>all zoomers have purple hair and are overweight
Go outside.

>I feel sympathy for my fellow men
More demonstrable lies. You wouldn't be on this site if you did.
You can tell a lot about a person by what website he visits and the things he types.
You can take my advice, or leave it.

Naturally we should not give you dating advice, our way would not work for gender-confused soidrones

How you would do without your legs, tallfag
Not all of them, no
Just the ones you betabux, old fucker
>You wouldnt be on one of the few sites where young men can speak our minds and be ourselves if you felt sympathy for other men