My family is insane

My family is insane.
Here's the story:
My parents broke my fucking door because I closed it on my mother cause I didn't want to be bothered.
Then they take my fucking money and say that I'm going to pay for the door, they still have it.
Anyways, I put a large piece of furniture to block what's left of the door and everytime I move it to get out, my sister who's retarded, laughs at me like the situation is somehow funny.
And then they paint me out to be the bad guy in this scenario, like always.
What should I do?, specifically about the money, I'm pretty sure that's illegal, I had quite a lot.

Also, before the jannies get mad, I'm not underage, I'm 18.

Attached: 165066835993.png (473x354, 136.97K)

I would unironically rather get a day job and sleep in a homeless shelter than wake up every day to that situation

Just physically take back your money. They can't legally stop you.

I don't know where you live, but I'm pretty sure taking your money isn't legal. You could sue them in small claims court or file a police report if you really wanted to, but keep in might unless you're living there as a tenant they can kick you out without repercussions probably (check your local tenancy laws)

I don't know where they put it

You're 18 take a student loan and live in a dorm. Never talk to them again.

Attached: 1653509971088.jpg (1565x1565, 497.57K)

Pictures of the door?

And be surrounded by sex-having chads and stacies and beckies. hard to see which scenario is worse

Incredibly one-sided story. I guarantee you did something autistic, your mom complained, you retreated to your room while saying more autistic shit, and possibly caused the door to break too. Then you won't pay for the damage you caused. Your sister is rightfully making fun of you for being so autistic. They are painting you like the bad guy because you are the bad guy. Very childish post

here it is
originigysjdka

Attached: 20220529_124244.jpg (1920x2560, 731.07K)

that's what you're worried about? grow up dude.
I think this guys right, there's something you're not telling op

I did not say shit, I used the piece of furniture to block the door so she couldn't get in, then I retreaded back to my bed since the door was fucked at that point

Yea, imagine how much of a nuisance one has to be to still be closing the door on your mom's face when you're 18. I feel bad for OP's parents.

>that's what you're worried about? grow up dude.
That was some random user

i always forget how many retarded underagefags there are during may

She constantly acts aggressive towards me, day in day out, I'm not very good at dealing with that, so I shut the door.

This board is for underage retards, if you're still at your 30s chanting incel shit, you're the one that needs to grow up.

You're an adult acting like a child.

your best course of action realistically is to let it go, for now
they clearly don't see you in a good light, you need to leave that place but that's a long term plan
for now, bear with it, it is what it is, best thing you can do is not let it get to you, don't let them ruin your mood, they're not worth it
just recognize that they're crazy, and keep doing your thing, don't expect to be able to buy your own house overnight, but make sure you at least think about it seriously every day, look up some options on the internet etc.

This is an 18+ website retard

I didn't literally mean underage, like 18-29.

Just take the same sum from them.

Then I'd get in legal trouble.

she meant literally underage

>she
I'm not a woman

Attached: 1645670905830.png (1067x800, 645.26K)