How are you holding up, sissies?

How are you holding up, sissies?

Attached: FT79Sk4WAAM3ara.jpg (1206x2208, 243.97K)

What in the Amazonian fuck is that

Just some girl having fun, what's hard to get?

I gave up on this crap. I have thousands of dollars worth of cages and not a single one of them is wearable for longer than 4-5 days. Beyond that point I get burn marks on the back of my ballsack that only gets progressively worse.

looks like shit consider the rope instead of the coom

Sounds like you need a strap to keep it in place.

Attached: 156_1000.jpg (540x960, 43.37K)

Imagine accidentally kneeing that while trying to kiss him haha

>accidentally

Mmmhh

Attached: 9g61yf3byuo71.png (960x1046, 489.04K)

good
i keep squeezing my tiny clitty into smaller and smaller cages and i can already feel it being smaller than before
it was always tiny but now its literal baby sized
i want to make it even smaller

im not sure if im a sissie but i do fetishize wearing really girly cloths and becoming girlie over time X_X

Attached: H4d5e8cdb040744bd836b0dc4c4b22b07C.jpg (750x750, 70.44K)

ive been locked for a month cos my mom found my keys, didnt know what theyre for and threw them away. ive ordered more keys on aliexpress but its been so long

I'm not a sissy, I'm a pussy free whiteboi

why are cock comparisons so hot

those are so hot

Attached: bdsmlr-193150-3CvXjUOyNP.png (1820x1052, 1.46M)

I don't like the word sissy. I think it's cringe. But I am a tranny and would wear a cage if I had a sexy mommy gf that would tell me what to do. Wearing a cage when you're alone is just sad and boring. I wanna be owned like a pet and be taken care of.

im such a fucking faggot i love it i need to wear clothing with rainbows on it to show what a gay faggot i am

How the hell..where did his dick go?

just think about it lol

It's a slow process of using progressively smaller cages over time. Eventually you get to a point where it pushing it up inside you. The dedication required is insane.

Attached: rqtmwhcf59d61.jpg (640x925, 111.63K)

>dedication
i have an average size pp
and i can use a thin slice with no problem

I'm 28 and I'm almost ready to go prison gay for one of you little chastity faggots. This women shit is absolutely fucking brutal.