Moids will never know the fear of walking down an ally alone at night. Moids will never have unwanted staring...

Moids will never know the fear of walking down an ally alone at night. Moids will never have unwanted staring, being treated like a sex object. Moids will never be groped on the bus. Moids never have to fear being roofied. Moids never have to fear rape. Moids are the perpetrators of all sexual assault. Moids are child molesters. Moids are the reason women cannot rest easy

Attached: womens-safety.jpg (640x480, 52.64K)

Good suffer and have fun. Foids getting exactly what they deserve.

Men are the overwhelming majority of victims of violent crime, including assault and murder. Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

the lament of the foid without a moid to protect her, as nature intended.

Why don't you change that? Grope me, use me like a sex object and rape me to make me feel the pain? I might thereby empathize

>Moids will never have unwanted staring, being treated like a sex object.
>Moids will never be groped on the bus
It hurts me every single day knowing this will never happen to me

Then let us have our Robot Waifus in peace and we will leave you alone. But no, you are screaming your heads off about that as well.
>WE WANT INDEPENDENCE FROM MEN
>NOOOO YOU CAN"T REPLACE US

Attached: 1638852493011.png (784x822, 60.47K)

>Moids will never know the fear of walking down an ally alone at night.
I don't walk in alleys at night. I do walk around at night, but I mind the turf of city crackheads and the homeless. Maybe it's a situational awareness thing that only men have, because of our masculine dispositions?
>Moids will never have unwanted staring, being treated like a sex object.
Women will never have unwanted ostracization and being treated like a sexless peon.
>Moids will never be groped on the bus.
See? More of this unwanted ostracization. You're purposefully not including me in any of the fun.
>Moids never have to fear being roofied.
Women will never know what it's like to drink alone.
>Moids never have to fear rape.
Women will never have to fear their lives being ruined by accusations of rape.
>Moids are the perpetrators of all sexual assault.
Women are the initiators of all sexual contact. Currently my plan is to save up to go abroad to continental Europe and lose my virginity to a prostitute, but if it was illegal there too then I would have to rape someone before ending my life.
>Moids are child molesters.
Women are the cause of all child molestations. They're sadists, they set them up, they overlook them, they allow them to happen.
>Moids are the reason women cannot rest easy
Women live and die without knowing the concept of hardship. It is impossible to suffer as the female gender.

Why do you walk down allies at night you fucking retard?
I feel fear walking down the street at night and even during the fucking day bitch
And unlike you Ive actually been beaten and robbed on the sidewalk on a lonely street before
>The greatest fear of women is something they personally probably will never experience from a stranger
>The greatest fear of men is that when he is inevitably beaten and robbed at least once in his life the fucker will have a weapon

Moid don't have these problems because they assume responsibility for themselves. Femoids don't. Afraid of walking alone? Learn self defense. Don't want to be treated like a sex object? Be valuable beyond just being pretty.

Attached: dune_01.jpg (1538x640, 45.19K)

Its a shitpost.
But in the event it's not we're not programmed for the sort of transactional view of relationships that leads to treating unwanted attention as grotesque.
I have personally taken extreme measures to kill my weakness.
There's no reason you can't.
And I'm honestly just sort of ready for death now.
Grow up. That's my advice.

Neither will you because no man is blind enough to waste their time and effort raping you in an alley. Go cope somewhere else you nasty pig. YWNBAW

Let's be real. Most women are only vocal about sexual assault because of the implication that they are attractive enough for constant attention from men to be a problem for them.

And who commits assault and murder? Definitely not women. You moids create your own problems then complain about them

>Be gender that rewards men for violence and domination with sex
>Go around and tell men victimized by violence and domination from the chads women fuck and reward for their evil that its our own fault for being victims
Woman moment

Agreed
>t. moid
I hate myself so much, I would be dead if I didn't have to drive to a tall building. I would apologize, but what is it worth?

In one - men constantly carry out risk assessments, and avoid the area of potential conflict to begin with.

>And who commits assault and murder?
Women. And if not a woman, a manipulating woman orchestrating it.

>wahh
>waaw wahw waw
Stay in the kitchen then

Sure. That's cool and all but don't act like you all wouldn't eat each other up if all men disappeared. Humans are trash. Now go back to Crystal Cafe.

>Moids will never know the fear of walking down an ally alone at night.
loooool

>Women will never know what it's like to drink alone.
Shut up, I always drink alone, I never had anybody to drink with