I'm a dimwitted spic incel and granny won't give me a gumjob therefore children need to die

>I'm a dimwitted spic incel and granny won't give me a gumjob therefore children need to die
Seems like a pretty big leap in logic. Can anyone with the same incel ideology as this guy fill me in?

Attached: 1653683614731.jpg (1080x1319, 484.15K)

No. Go away glowie. How do you even still have a job?

like can't your boss just hire someone else? your so damn bad at this

He literally had a gf bro looool. I think feminists and libtards need a new boogeyman.

I'm open to giving you tips, I know it's a hard business out there and stuff, gotta put food on the table. cock#4859

shootings like that don't just happen overnight, they are very rarely if ever spontaneous acts. he'd been planning on doing it for months if not years. most of these shooters have one thing in common: shitty / neglectful childhoods. no different for salvador, his mom was a drug addict, his father was out of the picture. he was constantly bullied in school and people would even call him a school shooter all the time. then he ends up shooting up a school, was it really that much of a shock?

and i dont think he was an incel, he had a GF in the past. if anything he might have done this to try and impress a couple of different e-girls.

there isn't any really. they weren't that bright to begin with. it's why they did what they did.

There are no "glowies" or "glown*****s" on Any Forums. That's a debunked conspiracy theory.

If the fed were after you, they'd have already caught you by now, buddy.

That's not me I'm not a "glowie".

And I'm pretty sure they don't even exist, bros

Of course there are glowies on Any Forums, there are glowies on every mainstream social media site on the American internet, recognizing this requires merely knowing of Americas past and present psyops and literally looking at their own admittance to interfering in online activity
The NSA is known to spy on every single US citizen
Youre probably a glownigger yourself
>If the fed were after you, theyd have already caught you by now buddy
This assumes their goal is to capture anyone, rather than monitoring certain communities and pushing propaganda
Also, have you never heard of entrapment?

Attached: D0D55396-954C-46E6-BC1C-E8A1AC35503A.png (427x400, 73.43K)

>children need to die
are you a literal retard or just pretending?
"DURR WHY DOESN'T HE SHOOT BAD PEOPLE LIKE GANGSTERS OR COPS INSTEAD OF INNOCENT CHILDREN?
would you be as angry as if he shot children?
no? then that's your answer, faggot

I wish glowies a very merry death

it was a glowie op for sure. the cops stood around for close to an hour while the guy was shooting up the school and even tazed the parents trying to run in and stop the shooter

>NOOO YOU CANT SAY THAT, SHUT UP! THE COPS ARE GOOD THEY JUST COULDN'T GET IN BECAUSE A DOOR WAS LOCKED

oh so the cops can't get around locked doors now? fuck off, shills

First of all you're just a paranoid jackass. Obviously I'm not a fed but that goes without saying.

Secondly whilst the NSA does monitor terrorist activity on the internet, it's mission is not to interfere in the lives of our country's citizens.

The NSA has much better uses for taxpayer money than funding interns to read Any Forums all day.

>it's mission is not to interfere in the lives of our country's citizens.
bullshit. they monitor ALL activity, retard

> Obviously Im not a fed but that goes without saying.
Obvious to who?
>Secondly whilst the NSA does monitor terrorist activity on the internet, it's mission is not to interfere in the lives of our country's citizens.
Glowing like a motherfucker
>The NSA has much better uses for taxpayer money than funding interns to read Any Forums all day.
The CIA literally wasted money researching psychic powers and mind control

Attached: 17E5DBD4-F5C6-4475-B3F8-C3782FAD4182.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)

Oh grow up. You need to quit it with the kooky Q-user nonsense.

The NSA has nothing to gain by reading your Any Forums posts. Besides, they aren't the bad guys here. They only hunt terrorists

Hey can you hook me up w your bosses email? Sweet gig u got desu

Attached: 1594586470397.jpg (566x574, 37.54K)

>Oh grow up
have sex

>The NSA has nothing to gain by reading your Any Forums posts.
they don't have people sitting around reading everything posted. they do have massive databases where every single thing is documented so they can go find it later
>Besides, they aren't the bad guys here.
yes they are
>They only hunt terrorists
not true, they're literally accumulating data on every single american that uses the internet, without a warrant or consent. so violating the constitution. that's basically everyone except the amish and >70 year old boomers who can't send an email

Kill yourself glownigger who is so dedicated to your nigger-worshipping government you can't even type nigger while trying to impersonate a non-glownigger

>>Censoring glowniggers
Omg we have a real fed amongus

Attached: 948518499389677618.gif (96x48, 15.23K)

>That's a debunked conspiracy theory.
prove it

> they'd have already caught you
no crime committed, faggot

HOLY FUCK
you retards are still talking about this guy? touch grass, get a gf, do something holy shit

all that he did was kill a bunch of kids, who the fuck cares get over it

>The NSA has nothing to gain by reading Twitter, Facebook, /R/eddit, and Any Forums to get a full spectrum view of what the American populace tends to think and feel and has absolutely no interest trying to subvert and control opinions and narratives on these sites
Holy shit I dont know whether its that the feds dont pay you enough to even try or they pay you way too much to give a shit but this is incredibly weak

Attached: 64E730C5-5810-4164-A6B0-BE939A12E644.png (467x472, 494.6K)

Okay, this poster has actually proved to me that there are glowniggers on this site without a shadow of a fucking doubt LMAO