Do you think being white a disadvantage when it comes to getting a girlfriend/ partner ? Well

Girls these days are extremely liberal and woke. According to liberals everything wrong with the world is caused by yt men. Using common sense they must mean a lot of women have extreme dislike of white men and thus would probably rather not date them. Is it fair to say that being white is seen as a bad thing in the eyes of most women these days? Its fair to say that a lot of women feel ashamed of having a white boyfriend these days? Am I completely demoralised and dead wrong with what I think? I just want to know the truth Pic unrelated I just need to no

Attached: B4F0630E-78FE-4046-8146-CE6473AB7879.jpg (828x824, 583.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/Do you think being white a disadvantage/page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do you think being white a disadvantage when it comes to getting a girlfriend/ partner ? Well
No. For women, nothing can get between them and finding a partner, not extreme obesity, not age. For men, the only thing that matters is skeletal stature and dimorphism. A 6'3 white guy with a good frame and handsome face is going to beat out a 5'9 black man with an average frame and an average face in terms of SMV.

Also, the oldest feminine behavior is to say one thing and do an opposite action. So actions speak louder than words for women.

>Am I completely demoralised and dead wrong with what I think?
You have severe internet brainrot, but who doesn't nowadays? Gotta keep your psychic disturbances occupied with something to ramble about, there's nothing else to do.

How many times has this been posted?

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/subject/Do you think being white a disadvantage/page/1/

Quick reminder that OP is astroturfing/racebaiting and does not want genuine answers. Check the archives, ignore the thread.
Probably a rice-cel desu.

Just be a guy who realizes how most of the shit in the world is indeed the fault of white men. And as a good person you realize you're better than that and thus don't have to feel insulted about this truth.

Practically all women have oppositional defiant personality issues (they like to rebel, trample on norms and values, offend sensibilities etc.) so finding a good white gf is probably harder than it was some decades ago. Finding a partner of any other race keeps getting easier though.

But white men are responsible for like 95 percent of the good stuff so I wouldnt really be being honest to myself if I didnt acknowledge

>Is it fair to say that being white is seen as a bad thing in the eyes of most women these days?
If you are handsome they still want to fuck you lol. Ethnic chicks will bitch about whitey then tell you that your dick is way bigger than the men of whatever ethnicity they are from while you rail them.

>"But white men are responsible for like 95 percent of the good stuff"
>he hasn't opened a history book since hs

Sadly it seems people are going to ignore this.

You think I learned that at high school? HS was one big we wuz Kangz convention hyper focusing on mediocre black achievements like peanut butter and super soakers. I learned that in real life

you can easily manipulate a liberal whore you dumb incel you're just fucking ugly

Lana DelRay lookin straight up like a grown up JonBenet Ramsey in OPs pic

Attached: jonbenet.png (300x400, 218.09K)

>I learned that in real life
Here comes the white guy who thinks he is smarter than other people thanks to having.. lived life.

Look if you just want to cope and deny reality because it helps your ego then fine just leave other people alone when you do it.

Is cope all you can come up with? I'm sure women and other races are simply jealous of you because deep inside they know white men have never done wrong or taken advantage of other groups on a massive scale.

Research imposter syndrome and youll see that on a deep level even they know theyre frauds living of the white mans achievements

Women follow and believe whatever they are told. So in places like the EU where media, state, government, NGOs and super nationals tell women to hate white men they do.

White men faces extreme oppression here. Banks do not lend to white business owners, white businesses and workers face far more tax. White history and culture are being destroyed and white men forced to live on the street.

White women who date white men are shamed and being called in to meet state officials to explain themselves. Everyone is aware of the EU goals of the 21st century of diversity, inclusion and democracy.

Yes in the eyes of most women white men are last choice

mehbe u wud kno if u had moar wokeness

How do I learn to be more woke