>gf praises me for being smart
>I flunked out of art school while she has a master's degree
>gf tells me I am so tall
>I am 5'7", she is 5'6"
>gf tells me I am a natural leader
>I am shy and quiet
>gf wishes she was athletic like me
>I am a shut nerd
What is she doing? I don't understand what she wants.

Attached: skya3g19gid21.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HINIK3pIOp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's being nice by complimenting you on things you're obviously insecure about user

She just wants you to feel better about yourself bro.

>>gf tells me I am so tall
>>I am 5'7", she is 5'6"
she's probably just comforting you, I don't know maybe she saw some manlet meme on the interwebs or girls shitting on short guys and thought it would be cute to reassure you that she's attracted to your height
>>gf praises me for being smart
>>I flunked out of art school while she has a master's degree
probably wants you to stop wasting your potential and try to improve yourself

>This guy can somehow attract girls
>Anons have the nerve to complain about muh hypergamy

Go back to your thread for uggos, this one clearly isn't for you.

Anyone else think this is condescending as fuck? Lmao
Is she not just pointing out all the flaws she sees in OP behind thinly veiled and obviously disingenuous compliments?

What did you want to do in the realm of art? I should have just said fuck it and got an art degree honestly.

I just like to draw and watch cartoons, so I gave animation a shot. I wasn't very good at it

Why did you give up so easily user? Dont you want to show your art to the world?

No, it's not very good. I don't want anyone to see it, it's embarrassing.

It takes time to get good at user. Honing a craft isnt easy. But after you work at it for countless hours, eventually you will create art worth showing to the world. Its a feeling many dream of but very few actually achieve. All it takes is time.

>What is she doing? I don't understand what she wants.

She is admiring you for being better than her. That's all women want. Someone marginally better than them to lead them to better things.

Just smile and give her a kiss or something. Never correct her.

Attached: 1624680804229.jpg (721x708, 36.73K)

>Someone marginally better than them
what if they are extremely better than them desu?

>my gf is being nice to me
>what is her endgame?

Yeah I have thought about picking it up again, but it gives me knots in my stomach because I really did want to be an animator, even though I didn't put a lot of effort into it before art school. I felt so stupid after, it was really humiliating

Even better? What kind of question is that even?

If its what you really want to do, failing shouldnt bother you that much. I mean of course, failing feels really bad. And it does make you feel stupid. But in my opinion, the worst thing is someone who tries and gives up after failing a couple of times. Theyre worse than those who dont try at all. I have plenty of friends that are like that. They have all these things they want to do, but they barely practice or try to get good at it because it takes mad work. So instead the smoke weed and play shitty video games. I was like that at one point in time. You dont want to look back years from now and wonder what you could have done or achieved if you had just stuck with whatever it was you wanted to do. Even if it never comes to you, you will have no regrets. Try as hard as you can. Draw until your fingers contort into knots and your eyes bleed. You will be amazed at how far you can get off of sheer dedication.I believe in you user.

youtu.be/HINIK3pIOp4

>What is she doing? I don't understand what she wants.
She genuinely loves you, and you should improve in those areas. You probably aren't self awareness enough and you are lucky to find someone like her to realize all that

She's in that enamored phase of the relationship where she likes you and mentally filters out your bad habits while amplifying the good ones.

I simply refuse to believe you're being honest because it's highly likely.
If you're not I'd read her behavior as trying to create brownie points for something terrible she's about to do