I'm a cute French femboi who loves wearing period fashion...

I'm a cute French femboi who loves wearing period fashion. I own a couple of powdered wigs that I made myself and I enjoy putting on makeup. The only problem is, finding pigmented makeup in France is a pain. Most people, even women, wear very little makeup here and when they do, it's usually very light.
If I ever come to the US, what should I expect? How would people react to me? I have a thick French accent. Do Americans find that annoying?

Attached: 1644103556971.jpg (564x420, 64.87K)

This is probably the gayest thread I have ever read on this website. Stay in France

You have your answer OP. Better stay in france. Its better here anyways.

send a picture of yourself in a costume
powdered wigs and 18th century fashion is unironically my fetish and content involving it is so rare

also can we meet up and have sex??

I would love to dick a cute french femboi with an accent, sounds hot.

Attached: 1653623992795.png (1041x580, 633.24K)

Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm very shy. I think I'll send a photo of myself but if I take it, I know I'll want to look absolutely perfect. I have natural long blonde curly hair and pale skin. I hope one day we can have a tea party together if you'd like that.dk4pj

OP here.
If I'm in America, what is the polite way to ask to use the bathroom? Is "Excuse me, I'm going to powder my nose/going to the powder room" acceptable?

You might get beat up in some places for saying it like that. Just say "where is the bathroom?"

if by makeup you mean a thick rope of my cum then i'd be very happy to provide you huge amounts of makeup my fellow french robot
where do you live exactly?

Attached: 1643124092307 anal assault.jpg (339x383, 50.25K)

Va te pendre, tu ne seras jamais une femme tranny, les gens ne t'aimeront jamais.

Tu es un pd, n'oublie pas

please post a pic I want to see you in your full regalia

You sound adorable. If you ever stay in Tennessee I will sponsor you.

Do not come here. You will be very disappointed in our culture. You will also most likely end up getting raped or hurt.

Attached: 1625590608521.jpg (456x460, 60.2K)

can you live a throaway email ro discord tag? pleaaaaaase..????? please please please

Reading that post made me so fucking thirsty
Are you bisexual?

bump for frenchanon

We we French user

I know this is a fetish thread but you sound cute

>How would people react to me?
I mean if you come wearing make up in the streets people will sneer at you. Americans are very judgmental creatures. If you're foreign people are more wary to do anything, though.

>Do Americans find that annoying?
No, Americans find the french accent sexy. It's a trope here.

Btw makeup is very easy to find here and it's a very popular thing.

bump femboianon