What do you do when someone takes hours to reply to a text?

and what is your consideration about that person

Attached: 1593894172095.jpg (482x602, 279.41K)

You dont talk to them. Clearly they're not interested.

Text is soulless means to communicate, and should only be used to expedite dates.

>What do you do when someone takes hours to reply to a text?
you stop talking to them they are telling you they are not interested. We live in a world where people have a computer in their pocket 24/7 if someone takes a long time to reply to you they don't care. Simple as.

Or just don't have autism. If you want to talk to someone, you call them.

Not interested in texting. Not everyone is always in the mood to text. I know that I am never because I hate smartphones.

Stfu. They're not interested, period.

I think they're based because I also like to take hours to reply to messages. If you want to have a conversation in real time then just call me.

Attached: 1631415328583.jpg (800x450, 35.61K)

You will never understand how women work.

>Not everyone is always in the mood to text.
If someone isn't in the mood to text you they don't like you, stop coping. My mother could have just died and if a girl I liked texted me I would reply to her instantly.

The more texts you send, the less likely she is to be interested in you. Texts can only make you lose interest in talking to someone.

Texting is not an effective way to communicate. You can only say short things and share short jokes here and there. Look at Twitter, but on steroids, that's what texting is like. Do you seriously think someone not in the mood for that, and who will roll their eyes when they see a wall of text, is not into you because they didn't respond?

>hours
Mine was over a month

Depends on when I sent it and when they reply. If I send it during work hours and they answer in the evening/next day that's fine. If I know they're doing nothing then answer a week down the line I just assume they're not interested in me and stop going out of my way for them.

Attached: 1518229083760.jpg (640x480, 115.7K)

>they are not interested
ok but what if they are your friends?

They are either not interested in that specific conversation, which is fine, or if they do it a lot they probably don't care about you as a friend.
If you've got some specific situation in mind user then we need more details to give advice.

Attached: 1578599768373.png (480x580, 241.46K)

I do this, and sometimes I take days.
It's not because I'm not interested, it's because I'm mentally ill and I withdraw sometimes and need to regain my energy.
I value our friendship and I hope you can forgive me for my flaws.
It's not the end of the world if I don't respond to you right away.
It's not personal.
I don't mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel rejected.
But I let every potential friend know of my flaws before they do anything with me because I know not everyone can handle it.

If you have to initiate every time, then they don't think of you as a friend--you are not friends

Attached: pepe-dab[1].gif (498x490, 1.18M)

idk they talk to me in person no problem and talk even more than me oftentimes but its hard to get them to do something for example to organize for going out, and i know they dont go out that much so they cant be always busy, i think its social media culture

>My mother could have just died and if a girl I liked texted me I would reply to her instantly.
This says more about your addiction to devices and your youth than it does to anything else.
I was born in 1990, I often leave my phone at home to go out un-wired, sometimes I go out without phone or wallet to leave myself with nothing but a key to tie me to my world.

fake based