Most incels have never bothered to improve themselves (haircuit, clothes, fitness, hygiene, motivation...

Most incels have never bothered to improve themselves (haircuit, clothes, fitness, hygiene, motivation, job) or approached a girl other than for general non-romantic reasons. They have convinced themselves doing all that still wouldn't make a difference.

Attached: 1650370677588.gif (642x818, 78.09K)

I'm an incel because of my social anxiety, and it's hard to improve that when the meds don't work or the therapist you've been seeing for 3 years is a con artist.

>Most incels have never bothered to improve themselves (haircuit, clothes, fitness, hygiene, motivation, job) or approached a girl other than for general non-romantic reasons. They have convinced themselves doing all that still wouldn't make a difference.
Yeah so? I'm entitled to it because i am, thats what chads think like, now piss off bootstrapper

Stop caring what others think and insult anyone who tries to bring you down.

You are entitled to being a lazy neet but you aren't entitled to having someone's body without consent.

>Stop caring what others think
Thanks I'm cured now.
>insult anyone who tries to bring you down.
I'm too meek to insult anyone irl.

Haircut is one that is extremely important

It signifies purpose and importance. It signifies you look after yourself, it signifies you can afford and you can be bothered to get regular haircuts. It all stacks up to make for someone who is an eligible male. Whereas the opposite is true for people who have no defined hairstyle /haircut. They cant be bothered. Theyre lazy. Theyre inept. Theyre a bumbling mess who cant navigate life.

its why the clean shaved dome is so much better than the grown out balding shaved head. Unconcsciously we recognise that the baldhead man spends everyday grooming himself. It elevates him.

My friends who are good looking. I'd say 8/10 they get fades every 3 weeks or so. When covid happened these friends stopped getting haircuts. I met up with them during this time and even though this 8/10 friend still had short hair, maybe a buzzcut that grew out for 4 weeks, he looks WAY worse. Like it was astonishing how bad he looked compared to his old self.

Haircut is more important than people realise.

>approached a girl
Wow what a creep. I have never harassed a random woman and still get girls. If a girl likes you, she will just flirt with you and drop hints. You're not supposed to just accost random women, pick up artists lied to you.

Attached: 65cf9b08d8d017d16f57b5aaba7198fc.jpg (736x736, 61.38K)

Yeah, we've long established 95% are incels not because of their looks, but because of their horrendous charact and/or they have absolutely nothing to offer.
They chose to be miserable.

>Yeah so? I'm entitled to it because i am, thats what chads think like, now piss off bootstrapper
How has that worked out for you so far?

I have no idea what a good haircut could be on me so just don't bother. I don't have faith to go get a professional haircut. Last time I went before social anxiety got too much the lady had trouble because my crown wasn't in the "right" area. Plus now I'm sure my hairline has receded a bit so my forehead would show too much. My hair is half way down my back at this point but no bald spots.

This. Any normies who got their gfs by creeping on random women: The clock is ticking. 5 years until this will be made illegal going forward, 10-15 years until it becomes a cancelable offense retroactively and anyone who is found out to have met any of their (ex) gfs like this will lose his job.

and what are you basing this off of. normies always use this argument, "incels never self improve is why they cant get laid", but provide ZERO PROOF of this being the case.

retard normie take as always, this board isn't for you. people shouldn't have to spend their entire lives "working on themselves" and jumping through 100 hoops just to have even a 0.1% chance to get a girl, fuck off.
>nooo you have to work for schlomoberg or you don't deserve companionship
>noooo you have to be motivated to work for schlomoberg and consuuuuume to deserve companionship, anyone with lack of motivation or mental health issues deserves to be alone
>nooo you have to go to the gym and get 'fit' and spend large amounts of your time doing that instead of spending it on another hobby you actually enjoy otherwise you don't deserve companionship
>nooo you have to get societally and normie approved hairstyles, spend your money and time getting it done every fucking month for some reason, and spend your money buying specific clothing in order to be accepted and allowed to have companionship
Commit unlife retards. Everyone who isn't a violent criminal deserves companionship and love by default, they do not have to jump through hoops for crumbs of attention and anyone trying to make them do so is absolutely desperately trying to pretend the massive problem in our society that's only trending worse over time doesn't exist becasue they're trying to cope to the fucking max by avoiding reality.

Its not that simple. Its completely involuntary for me unless its supressed by some chemcial like SSRIs or alcohol. Normie privilege at its finest gentlement

Attached: 1653775081164.jpg (640x640, 80.87K)

>never jumps through hoops
>never wants to do anything challenging
>has no sex
Its a you problem, stay child pilled

How did you make this post if that was true? You cant just claim you have no consciousness or ability to learn

I have no control over my body. I can't choose which chemicals my body releases under certain circumtances. All I can do is avoid the circumstances that cause issues. I can't learn my way out of a brain neurological deformiity in much the same way I cant learn my way out of marfans syndrome which I also have.

You think exercising, eating well, and having a structured life thats typically around people and working is jumping through hoops to you because youre an entitled loser

you should do all that by default just to be a normal human

i can't listen this bullshit about haircut and clothes anymore, if someone doesn't look like Quasimodo, his issue is lack of self confidence, avoidant personality and not meeting new people, which is usually associated with previous two

This guy is being a dickhead but what he is saying is true. Ignore the "entitlement" vocabulary.

The problem here is that you care about women's feelings, a death blow to civilization. Do this and do that, the speed of female demands will outstrip the male supply of male efforts.