Anyone else here a complete cyborg?

>be me
>19
>khv
>extrovert, can talk to people but can't really form close connections, can't get a gf
>have friends but only 2 close ones, the other few are really just drinking buddies I don't meet that often anymore
>stuck in shitty wagie job
>still live with parents because no money
>no energy, feel like my life has no meaning

I might not be a complete robot, but life still sucks

Attached: 1652305454725.jpg (527x612, 33.79K)

>complete cyborg
What does this mean to you?

It's not odd to be a khv at 19, most people don't start fucking until they're 14/15 anyway, and those are only the upper echelon of popular kids who get to fuck at that age. Those years go by quick, and by time you turn 19 you've completely forgot to even try to get your dick wet. Same goes for all of your other problems, it's not unnatural to have a wagie job and living with parents at 19. You literally just described an average normie.

>those are only the upper echelon of popular kids who get to fuck at that age.
I only got laid at 16 because I somehow met someone autistic enough to overhear me saying "I liek mudkips" and use that as a basis to flirt with me

You're not trying hard enough to reach rock bottom

>t. felon at 17
> kicked out at 17
>27 y/o khhv
>only talk to some family

Yeah I should have phrased it differently, my friend at the time had sex a lot starting at 14 or maybe even younger, definitely not upper echelon and his family was dirt poor but the scene girls were always all over him.

>complete cyborg.
>doesn't even have a single implant or chip.
Kill yourself. No seriously, fucking off yourself and your bait thread

>It's not odd to be a khv at 19
Literally everyone I know my age has had Sex.

>19
>Extrovert
>Has friends
>Has a job
>Living off of parental gibs
You still got it pretty good, please for gods sake get off this board before it turns you into a real robot.

>You still got it pretty good
Yeah which is why I'm a cyborg instead of a robot

>Please for gods sake get off this board before it turns you into a real robot
I already am unable to get a gf and I already hate women, so realistically, this board won't turn me into something worse than I already am

Also:
>Living off of parental gibs
I pay rent to my parents lol, not as much money as I'd spend living alone but still

Yes and no. I am completely capable of making friends and possibly even a girlfriend if I want to. I simply choose not to because I do not want those things. I'm getting on in years and it's simply not worth the effort anymore.

Why do you not want friends and a gf? Are you some self isolating schizoid?

Yes. I have felt much happier since making the shift to a more isolated lifestyle. Maybe one day I might have real life friends again but as I said, I am getting on in years and it's not going to get any easier to do. Doubly so when it comes to a girlfriend, should I ever decide I want one again. I am already 30 which is too old or still young depending on who you ask but I think it is probably better to not rejoin the race at this point and simply enjoy staying seated.

exactly me but 23 and being a NEET for 1 year, I'm stuck in my town and this had been a horrible year for me, I have to go elsewhere only feel alive again

Attached: wojak bed.jpg (807x1212, 165.49K)

Hm, I guess I get it a bit, I too feel isolated from my drinking buddy friends and I wish I could move out to have time without my parents at home.

Sometimes always being social can turn a bit exhausting

>extrovert
Leave now

Doing better than me. I'm the same age and have no friends or job. Attending community college but not taking a full load. Cherish those two friends user, with all your fucking heart if you truly connect with them. I never had many like that. Most of my friends growing up were really just acquaintances. Idk user. I really have to make the most of this year or else it is truly fucked for me. Thinking about getting a job to save up and move out but it just seems so pointless and masochistic with how expensive everything is. We're truly rigged against financially. Still though, I can't fall into despair, but it's going to get exponentially worse with each year if I don't change.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (633x758, 31.33K)

I fucking wish i was still 19. Im 21 and have basically wasted the last 2 years of my life doing jack shit, and i still live with my mom. I hope theres still time to come back from this.

Of course there's still time. 21 isn't too far off. You can still work and save up, move out your moms, and perhaps even get a career. I'd say 35 is too late.