Why men feel the need to worship women ? Are we just bored ? How to get rid of that ?

Why men feel the need to worship women ? Are we just bored ? How to get rid of that ?

Attached: 1647610318345.jpg (1280x1122, 254.86K)

Vagina is the meaning of life and essential for the survival of our species.

>Vagina is the meaning of life
That's what I'm talking about, not the second part. Why do you have to come up with this ?

>Why do you have to come up with this ?
I don't worship vagina, I'm just telling you how it is.
It is hardwired in men's brain to love vagina.
The more you are able to give to women, the more she will give you her vagina.
If you worship her, you get infinite vagina.
Of course there's the Chad Dark Triad abuse theory, but even then he still gives something to her for vagina.
Men cannot live without vagina.

>Vagina is the meaning of life
Hahahahahah

There is no life or continuation of species in any mammals where vaginas are required to reproduce.
It is simple evolution.

Because women are divine.

She is the material presence of the immaterial goddess on earth

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 05-05-18 qk0v6nk8wvf81 jpg (WEBP Image, 1920 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (80%).png (1546x870, 1.64M)

Go to the penis life

FROM THE STRENGTH OF GOD
WE GO TO THE POWER OF GODDESS
THIS PLACE IS A THRONE FOR BRIGHTNESS
THE AGE OF WAR IS OVER

Attached: an_abstract_feel.png (960x986, 415.88K)

Sure, what you say is you never get anything without some kind of effort. Even chad or someone who rapt a woman have to make an effort, even in society with submissive women you maintain a certain role.
But it's true for the other way around. So why worship ? It's just that like everything, vaginas have their use.

Men worship no because if men started to treat women like shit again they'd just go on a sex strike meaning no more vagina.

Happy wife=Happy life.

>Men worship now*

I know you probably just watched a cool video about symbolism on Youtube, but almost no women manifest traits of the goddess in modernity.

So mote it be user.

We are entering an age of women. Only men who abandon their masculinitty will ascend to the next level

Attached: 445ed510d6d88de89c4ecb4cd1919a60.jpg (800x1146, 86.02K)

Why women specifically, and not all that is made of matter if you're at it ?

>almost no women manifest traits of the goddess in modernity
The totality of woman's history is accumulated and embedded in every living woman, who need only to realize and reveal the femininity they possessed during the Neolithic Age.

All women can obtain the power of meaning and making the goddess found in Mesopotamian mythology. This is her truth

Attached: haruhi213-04m07s.png (1024x576, 486.07K)

Stop avatar posting faggot.

Not by making shitty avatarposting in every thread on Any Forums they can't

I am only the avatar of the goddess user

But there are far fewer degrees of separation between you and I than may be known of. I am you; you are I. I salute the universe within you user

Attached: ima.jpg (300x168, 6.56K)

Men could do the same. And have even more means of control (everything that has to do with strength and intelligence), even self control is far more widespread among men. A strike is a use of self control, but men have more of it. By virtue of their strength men knows better the idea of control.
Also "happy wife = happy life" for married men doesn't deny the necessary corollary : "satisfied husband = happy life" (notice I changed the term because men don't cling that much to temporary pleasure, so aren't dependant on the satisfaction of emotions like women.

Notice how much women's rights are always in danger ? Even in the west ? See how women fear those that criticize them (incels, volcels, mgtow,...). There were also instances in history where women begged spiritual masters to stop accepting men to renounce their goods and wife.
Women fear the volcels, their are always insecure and fear rejection.

>listens to alan watts and josph campbell once

cute

Listen to the divine feminine inside you user.

Know thyself; know through the self--self knowledge

Attached: witch_yuki_nagato_fortune_telling___gif_animation_by_kyoflameashhylden_d9lk433-pre.jpg (1192x670, 49.58K)

you could just.. rape her?

>Listen to the divine feminine inside you user.

You first. Stop confusing your own ego for the divine feminine.

For this you need to acknowledge the self as above any consciousness of object. As knowledge and the seer itself. Thus any object of worship and desire must be totally and definitely rejected, mister coomer.