Well, what are they doing?

Well, what are they doing?

Attached: C6204901-BE6D-43B1-A045-88615581A7A7.jpg (750x826, 295.94K)

She is a child you sick freak!

Attached: 1653733608300.jpg (1242x1130, 935.91K)

If youre a 30+man and youre trying to have a relationship with an 18 year old youre a fucking loser lol. 18 year old girls are for fucking only. Blow her back out, treat her like crap, then go back to your adult business. Youre trying to tell me niggas text and try to have conversations with these girls?

>when you have a normal and healthy relationship with your daughter being a human and possessing sexuality
>bottom text

>I will fight him
so if I was a 30 year old man and I had to "fight" some 60 year old rotten boomer I would just crack his limp wrists and fuck his 18 year old daughter in front of him and she would love me all the more for it.

He's not gonna do shit. He's on Twitter making up scenarios in his head to pump himself up.

Imagine having a conversation with a femoid.
Immmaaaagggggginnnnne.

Uhhhhh taking advantage of a naive person that's way less mature?

But, she's an adult. Don't know why adults can't get together.

didn't see the 30+ nvm

sage

>18 year old girls are for fucking only.
Sorry, I am an unexperienced virgin.
Doesn't a relationship mean you can fuck her multiple times instead of once?

>soi boomer starts a fight
>gets beaten up
>this act of alpha victory makes his daughter even more wet
>while he is cleaning up his blood he can listen to me fucking his daughter in the next room
He's just begging for cuckold humiliation

If she is legal and willing, I'll take her.
Eat more femnazi-cunts, cuck

Rich people tend to have trophy wives significantly younger than themselves. Why would you not go for it if someone legal but younger is interested?

I like how r9k idiots are starting to talk like some playa playa mr i get bitches, mr i talk like a nigga. The only back you're blowing out is the back of your hand.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her. As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

l

If I have a daughter, she'll never be allowed to leave the house.

>no hobbit pic
disappointing, just posting it nearly makes the pasta superficial

>tfw 30% of young women are literally femcels

That'll just make it 10 times worse when she finally gets into the outside world. Sheltered and naive bitch is gonna be falling on cocks and trying every drug thanks to the grade A daddy issues you gave her.

>user dates mr. row's daughter
>"alright you dumb boomer, I'm really gonna-"
>*BANG*
>"yes officer, he broke in and threatened to rape my daughter"

What do you mean get into the outside world? I thought I was clear that she'd never be allowed to leave. And when I die, my son will take over the role of ensuring this.

You have to talk to them eventually.
It means you keep it casual, dont play house or hang out in her friend group or visit her family( who the fuck does this )
A true sophisticated rich man has a younger wife who is his main prize. And 18 year old side pieces that he keeps secret and on the side. He isnt hanging out with their PARENTS!?
Im 34 years old and grew up in nyc. I always talk like this in my casual speech, but obviously not professionally. Its fun you should try it

Attached: 1652151692720.png (1093x641, 1.44M)

I know this copypaste but that's why before fathers choose the man and offered the daughter. Because women are of lesser use if not for love and alliances. That's why also women's birth were not celebrated.

Lol good luck with that, unless you have her chained up in a prison cell she's getting out eventually and she will hate you for it. You won't be seen as the good guy that was protecting her. You'll be on the news as that weird guy that had his daughter chained up in the basement that might have been molesting/raping her.

Imagine how wet an 18 year old would get watching her boyfriend beat up her dad

Attached: 1DE245AE-A004-46B4-95CE-ECE6E9790CE3.jpg (720x1026, 96.49K)

Just arrange her marriage for her, that's what men did in the past. Women were a commodity almost, you could give your daughter to a nice young man of your choosing and he'll pay a dowry for her. That means this guy either gives you money straight up, pays her dowry off in monthly increments and can't marry her until he's paid in full, or he can pay with labor for a set period of time. Either way, you get a boon for raising a woman properly and can make sure she's not a whore after she leaves your house by putting her in the house of a hand-chosen man you can trust to keep her on the right path.
This practice has been done for literal thousands of years, only now do we not do this. This period of time is an anomaly, and its little wonder it doesn't function without this institution.

Thankfully I don't live in muttmerica, the jewish vassal state, where men are demonized unless they settle with post-menopausal whores with 11 nigglets.

speak english you stupid nigger
ive met 18 year olds less retarded than you