How and why is "being fatphobic" a thing now??

I have not once heard a genuinely good reason as to why I'm an asshole for thinking being fat is a negative trait. people are rewarding the "vulnerable" people who eat like a slaughter house pig and have zero willpower to change their disgusting behaviour and if you try and tell them to go to the gym (doesn't matter if you're bullying them or being genuine) you're the disgusting person. being fat is not a good thing humans weren't supposed to have excess food also isn't gluttony a sin or whatever im not christian

Attached: 1651200637059.jpg (682x1024, 93.27K)

I don't think gluttony in specific is sinful; although greed is. Nowadays it's not greedy to eat like cow, but when Jesus was a boy people would stone you for a piece of fucking bread.

>how and why is "being fatphobic" a thing now??
Because people rather spin their own values to hide failures and inadequacies than own up to the fact that being fat is disgusting and a physically manifestation of gluttony.
>I may eat too much but actually in ancient cultures that had scarcity of food fat was considered a sign of beauty and wealth! So fat is good!
>People may be violent criminals but it's only because their victims of circumstance that force them act that way so they aren't really criminals!
>Not my fault! Not my fault!

Etc etc etc

did you just say you used to get stoned for fucking a piece of bread??? 0 CE niggers were crazy im not surprised

fat people are fucking disgusting
bully them until they cry

>I have not once heard a genuinely good reason as to why I'm an asshole for thinking being fat is a negative trait.
feel free to give me a good reason as to why being fat is a negative trait; negative to such an extent that you think its any of your business

holy shit cunt its like there no genuinely good reason that people should defend fat people??? fucking crazy right

It used to be that fat people were lucky because it means that you're rich

Couldn't agree more user. Disgusting fat fuckers can't stop munching and slurping all day long. Gonna drink a large coke because I went for a 5 minute walk I deserve this -90% of "dieting" fatties. Sadly you won't find many people who agree because this board is full of the fat fucks.

Attached: 1565342772416s.jpg (250x249, 8.85K)

Being fat means you consume more than you need generally. The fact you can't control your impulses and eat above your means is a pretty good indication of a lack of constitution and forethought

>negative to such an extent that you think its any of your business

Not good for your body. You are destroying it you piggie because you can't be without your snacks for a few hours. kys fat fucker.

im not fat, im not denying being fat has negative consequences for the one who IS being fat. but if someone does negative things to his own body, its not automatically anyone else's business

You aren't worth the space you take up fatso. All your food should go to more worthy individuals.

Attached: 1556175515721.jpg (600x603, 45.66K)

Okay, if you want to play that way then what is it your business what I think?

>Why is X bad?
>provides reason why X is bad
>WELL IT MIGHT BE BAD BUT IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO THERE

im not keeping anyone from buying anything (also im not fat)
its none of my business what you think; but its not good when/if you bully people because of it. ill admit (also responding to with this) that i overlooked the "for thinking being fat is a negative trait" thing in the op and focused too much on the "try and tell them to go to the gym" part. so to be clear: what you think of being fat is your own choice. being fat has negative consequences to your own body, yes. but i dont think theres a good reasoning for bullying others for being overweight.

Only not your business when it's about the fat fuckers food. Fucking deformed creatures put all their energy to justify stuffing their faces.

Attached: 1640474133935.png (588x588, 223.58K)

No one in this thread is advocating bullying

ah, my bad. i read way too much in the op then. apologies

Keep sucking the fatties farts. I'm sure they will lose the weight on their own someday. Get fucking real if someone doesn't put the fryer on them they will just keep stuffing away.

Attached: 1556920636912.png (671x519, 127.69K)