Why don't shooters kill drug dealers, gang members, and other scum that are actively destroying society?

Why don't shooters kill drug dealers, gang members, and other scum that are actively destroying society?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1024x755, 177.26K)

If they cared about the greater good they wouldn't be shooting up a grocery store.

Because they dont want to actually have people fight back it is about ultimate control and if those faggy incels tried that shit with gangsters they be tagged and bagged before living out their sick fantasy

The tepid ties mass shooters have to politics or racism is really just a group they found where they can have a sense of belonging over something incredibly basic, like a vague hatred of an entire race. At the end of the day they still just want to destroy themselves while also creating a name for themselves the only way they think they have.

>fight back
You can just pop a drug dealer and ride away
If you don't look like a nigger you could easily catch a bunch of gang members off guard
You have a leg up when you don't care about "stealing" from them. And even if you die, it sends a message

Because they're mentally ill and have a warped view of the world, and their targets have a particular symbolic value in their own deranged minds.
At least they have a frozen foods isle to store the bodies in for a bit

End up getting salmonella from the organ transplant that sat next to a turkey.

women and basedboys are the real ones destroying society

Gang members don't destroy society. They kill cops, that's good enough in my book.

Normie transplantneeders on life support

Attached: 1652730197783.png (1000x1000, 22.88K)

glow harder retard

G L O W
L
O
W
>You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

shooters should only be shooting white women and white chads who are not upstanding people that are nice to those below them.

actually all women not just white women but mostly white women.

don't really understand how drug dealers are bad people unless they are selling crack or something
it's not like they are forcing you to buy shit and if they die another mf will replace him

Look I'm gonna die in the near future please without giving ever trying acid, I eventually want to get to dmt hopefully before I die.
It was a birthdefect that caused me to die
I'll be someone's geniepig and give you enjoyment of me understanding your world.

Anyone

Putting myself out there.

Attached: IMG_20220413_134423_442.jpg (1280x1275, 111.53K)

>geniepig
you tried user

Most of those niggers with guns cannot shoot to save their life. They usually have extended magazines and only end up getting maybe 1 guy in a group after emptying the entire thing. Usually they have to be point blank to actually kill someone, but niggers hold their guns weird and just shoot wildly.

Because shooting drug dealers and gang members actually helps society and humanity, most mass shooters want revenge and hell against society and humanity

If they're white/RW: Because the undercover feds that encourage them to do shootings want the most sympathetic victims possible, for political reasons.

If they're nonwhite: BLAM BLAM NIGGA AHAHAHAHA

how are drug dealers actively destroying society, exactly? you don't make any sense
if they wanted to kill people actively destroying society, they would be shooting the feds that are grooming them

also, protip: most mass shooters DO shoot gang members because they're gang warfare related

>don't really understand how drug dealers are bad people
OP just hates doctors and pharmacies, he probably took too many caffeine pills and popped a gasket or something

because shooters arent good people who want to help society. they wanna cause destruction and misery and choose the weakest victims