My brother who I havent spoken to in like 10 years and his wife are apparently pissed off with me because I wont be...

My brother who I havent spoken to in like 10 years and his wife are apparently pissed off with me because I wont be going to their wedding

Why are normies like this. Would you goto a persons wedding whom you have nothing to do with. Who cares if its family, my brother and I are like complete opposites and have never got along and we never talk and havent seen in like 10 years, I dont even have his phone number. Why does being family have to do with it. We literally have 0 interaction. It would feel like going to a strangers wedding.

Attached: 8B1E5BAB-CE79-446B-B899-CADB894DE697.jpg (572x537, 77.18K)

That's shitty dude, don't care for your reasoning.

I would understand if it was a cousin or a distant relative. However, you're brother? Unless he's seriously wronged you in some way, you're just being an ass.

Normalfags out now

If it is family, then yes. Because they are supposed to there for you. If it is just loss of contact then its on you too. Sounds like you are being a little baby.

All of your normalniggers need to get the fuck off this board and go back to Twitter with your morals

Family doesn't mean shit

I am the black sheep of my family, the least normie of anyone. Maybe I'm more normie than you, maybe I'm not. But this comes down to a matter of empathy, not how much of a loser you are.

this post is probably bait

If they were abusive then I would not say go. Most of the NEETs here rely on family members to help them. When no one else is there, family is supposed to be there no matter how much time passes.
Also, wont you have family members going to that wedding? Is your bro all you have?

Dude how can you be so detached from your brother?
Unless some trauma happened between you 2, it sounds very weird

There's no trauma op is just a mentally stunted cave dweller that can't put his fragile ego aside and be there for his brother once in his life.

They aren't pissed, nor do they care. It's about appearances retard

Nigga same I hate my brother too death but I had to go to his wedding so I don't look like a cunt if you are lucky you will get good free food mine bought the cheapest shit possible fucking cunt.
But man I hoped I would die before that they looked so happy it gave me fuking depression

Attached: 1649808612033.jpg (250x250, 8.04K)

Not OP, but I can relate to him. How are you supossed to have a connection to someone, if you aren't in contact frequently and don't have anything in common?

>me me me but what about MY emotional payoff
Let your brother have a single happy day you selfish nigger

Alright. I know you guys have little connection, but your brother still managed to acknowledge your existence after that long. You might as well go. You don't hate eachother, do you? Maybe he regrets not having deeper relations with you. Although that is a bit of a dumb thought after 10 fucking years. It's something though.

It's rude to to rebuff someone who wants to connect with you

Maybe getting out of the house for once would get you some bitches, you should go to the wedding if only just to flirt with the bridesmaids

why haven't you talked in ten years

Just go for the free food and drinks maybe hit on some girl from the spouses side and get kicked out. Your brother then owes u a favour for going. WIN WIN WIN

Attached: 81eea58645596a46c6cdcc3457448b4f860afba459c8f8c35583059379631a75.jpg (908x714, 99.1K)

cause he always tries to make me out as the idiot