Why dont you guys look up to guys like this?

Why dont you guys look up to guys like this?

Theyre having fun and doing everything you dream about. You could learn something

Attached: 271C0372-A96D-49E3-9555-6A0F5EABE2EC.jpg (613x614, 91.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tPmZKWR4IA&t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everything you dream about
Wrong.

But he's a nigger, I do not dream of that. Bonus points if he's a nigger who needs to ride a quad because too retarded to balance on a motorcycle.

Its so he can fit a lot of white girls on the back

plus all of these girls look like they're 16. i could easily pull out my check book and pay a bunch of kids to take a picture with me.

Is that Spotemgottem?
That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physicaI real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.

>You could learn something
Just be rich lmao?

>nigger
>rich
LOL

I'm left-handed. I'll literally ride an ATV on the highway so that I don't have to drive a standard vehicle. They call lefty-vehicles European. Gross. Atleast ATV sounds like ATF.

Adulterous behavior is not on the menu.
God will strike him down, and his blood will be pressed out among the grapes of wrath in the wine of victory.

He owns that house and they all came over to say hi

fr though
no cap

Squatter's Rights

I've been looking up to him for the last 10 years

Hes a multi millionaire

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tPmZKWR4IA&t=49s

Self made at 16

They look ugly and inbred except for the one in the right

These are all 5/10's kek I've gotten way hotter

if that nigger shit is the extent of your dreams, you're little more than a consoooomer slave

>These are all 5/10's
Pussy is pussy when you need to bust a nut.
Why do you think Chads still fuck ugly girls?

the riches are something to aspire to but afaik keef is a heavily opiate addicted do nothing these days. So basically hes just like me!

God I'd love to have that boy on the end of my member

Attached: BUC12.webm (640x360, 1.82M)