I just met my first irl schizo

I just met my first irl schizo

It was like talking to someone who just got off a twenty hour flight and arent sure where they are

Kinda interesting tho

Attached: F44BABF0-184F-4989-81E2-072F6B02101B.gif (488x584, 62.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GopwbvgSS-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, schizophrenia is interesting, isn't it.

Pictured is a man that's a diagnosed schizophrenic that programmed an entire operating system on his own.
The man created an operating system, one of the most complex and advanced things ever created, did it entirely on his own.
Not only did he do this, but he also came up with a few other things along the way that nobody had ever really thought of but looked at and said "Wow. That makes sense".

You ask him "Why are you doing this" and you get a jambalaya of words about god and the CIA and potentially the N word.

He drinks his coffee out of a shoe and lives in a van and performs extremely advanced computer programming on a Toshiba laptop from 2005.

I don't know what else to say.
How can the human brain be so capable at one thing but completely borked in another.

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_(cropped).jpg (420x560, 91.28K)

Crazy. Makes you wonder how many old geniuses were schizos

I think it's a common scientific consensus that schizophrenia is caused by an excess of dopamine.
AKA the problem solving / creativity juice.

People that have an inclination towards being really intelligent or talented at certain things develop a condition that compounds on already active brain, and they start running wild with insane theories.

An ability to analyse things and recognise patterns that no one else does goes from coming up with new mathematical formulas to believing that the FBI is poisoning your coworker's foods because he's secretly the next Hitler and will start World War 3.

Pythagoras murdered one of his students because he proved that irrational numbers exist.

Attached: aef.jpg (1242x1107, 414.97K)

That's King Terry to you, filth. He wasn't a, "schitzophrenic" and was completely lucid. Your ignorance is befitting of your station, disgusting vermin that you are.

Was he actually racist or reprogrammed the word? I always thought the latter

Schizos like me. I think because I let people talk a lot and am good at hiding my judgemental side. They're kinda interesting but mostly just exhausting and retarded.

I have slways wondered how some people can get to deep into red pilled new world order schizo theories without almost anything to back it up with. I figure your brain got to have a big hole that can be filled with the most outragous ideas without the need for them to make too much sense. Sounds like a nightmare to live with schizophrenia but luckly the women i met didnt seem one bit self concious.

Please accept my apologies.

I program myself, and I dream of achieving a fraction of the ingenuity of sir Terry Davis. The man that created an operating system that runs entirely in ring 0 so that processes can re-write themselves.

I don't think he was racist at all, no. I think he just said schizophrenic and said random words.

If he said 'purple monkey dishwasher' it probably would have reflected his prejudice towards purple monkeys just as much.

I let alot of mosquitoes into my house tonight.
>inb4 plug door
Just have reverse induction motors these days

He's so fucking based

Schzios are not interesting at all. They are dumber on average and make loud fucking noises and generally do annoying shit

Theyre on another plane of existence which is kinda refreshing to see.

I'm schizo and offended.
The ones making loud noises and are annoying are unmedicated.
Schizo is a very treatable condition and many go on to live productive lives.
And my tulpas, obsessions and delusions about God are very interesting to some, thank you very much.

What would you do about a schizo that doesn't go to the doctor? That you know is being supplied with sex?

It's not me you should apologize to. You should apologize to Terry, and then to yourself for allowing blatant propaganda to make a fool of you.
You didn't do your research, everything Terry did and said had a meaning. That's how the defined his environment. He was harassed and eventually murdered because he developed sieves that were able to find hidden processor instructions. You didn't read between the lines, but he told you and he laughed while he was doing it.
look closer.
youtube.com/watch?v=GopwbvgSS-8

>What would you do about a schizo that doesn't go to the doctor?
They usually end up homeless and most schizos are non violent and more likely to be victims of violence.
If they're not hurting anyone let them be bums until they get arrested by the police for disturbing the peace or littering or some shit.
They will be committed and then forced on meds.
>That you know is being supplied with sex?
I don't see how that would be a problem.

How come every time some lunatic makes a video a hundred idiots gotta make comments claiming it genius? Is it that hard remembering to take your meds every morning?

>Extremely smart people do and say a lot of things that the average people do not understand.

Because people like novelty in their daily boring lives.
Schizophrenia is pretty rare and unusual and something new to the average normie.
Everything that is new to normies is 'genius'.
Unless they're saying that shitty song is genius, then something is wrong with them.

same with shit like autism. albert einstein was a literal genius and had severe autism. most billionares are secretly autist which is why they struggle socially and keep ideas to themselves.

You have nothing to say, fool. Instead of admitting your inferiority and prostrating yourself under your superiors, you parrot the words of those cloven hooved goblins you worship in the shadows. Every time the light of truth burns you, all you can say is, "take your meds" or some other mindless phrase. Your lack of self awareness is only one indicator of what you are among many. No one is fooled by you. Roll that forked tongue back into your lying maw, demon.

>he wasnt le racist
you niggers are fucking retards. You want to like him so you discount his very blatant racism.

WHICH btw made him BASED. He was racist - and it was based. KYS faggot.

There aren't mental institutions anymore for schizos anymore.

Lol i was just trolling you for this reply. Me 1, you 0

You can get committed into a general hospital or whatever long term facility for the mentally ill, and forced to take meds.
You will be there under court order and won't be able to leave until you show signs of improvement.
I've been committed before for 2 weeks until I faked my way out of the hospital.

Im sorry I offended. I have been accosted by an unmedicated achizo at various points

That wasn't a hospital

He saw first hand what those creatures are. Pure malice, violence, and hate. They mimic humanity and parasitically infect. They invert reality as all those spawn of Satan do. The weak and cowardly submit to them and the inversions, those lies we all know. They kill, yet claim their victims killed them. They steal, and claim their victims stole from them. They lie, and claim the truth is the lie. This is their entire nature. They are the bastard children of demons born from the rotten and cursed flesh of the sons of Ham. They are demons with no souls and never have they known the voice of god or the light of heaven. Such is their evil and corruption that even Lucifer came to know regret and to repent to god.

>That wasn't a hospital
It was a hospital.
I think I would know where I stayed for 2 weeks and was forced to do art and music therapy.

>i was just pretending to be retarded
Your idiocy is matched only by corruption. Gradually do we, humanity, come to hate you.

> and lives in a van
*lived
rest in peace Terry you magnificent bastard

Attached: 2432342.jpg (290x290, 19.24K)

The only way you are forced to do therapy is if your conditions are involuntary or incarceration. If you were a prisoner and the alternative was jail, you were criminally insane and required therapy. Not the same as schizo.

WTF you are based as fuck user. I agree completely. I am not as well spoken as you but I consider myself the most racist robot on Any Forums

I'm sorry that happened to you.
I find other schizo stories interesting because their delusions and hallucinations interest me.
But these are the ones that got better somewhat and are able to share their stories.
Like this one story of a lady being followed by a creepy clown.
It's horrifying, but she learned to cope with it and millions of people thought her experience was interesting.

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST TROLL PEOPLE ON Any Forums