Would you date a girl who can't lift a bottle of mouthwash?

Would you date a girl who can't lift a bottle of mouthwash?

Attached: lol.jpg (530x1332, 68.76K)

>girl with literally no muscle mass can't lift thing
whouda thunk it?

I want a gf who has big muscles and abs and can beat the shit out of me

do guys prefer rail thin girls??

I don't date commies

Attached: 1653815361989.png (1852x1850, 352.6K)

absolutely

i am tiny and i wanna be the big spoon so that requires i find a gf that is tiny as well

i am not a pedophile

how tiny are you desu

5'6 on a good day ~150 lbs

No
No, taller and stronger is better

Attached: body_type_j-chan.jpg (850x1093, 270.87K)

I would not date a woman so vapid that she deems every single moment of her day interesting enough to share with the world or, far worse, if she deems nothing to be interestjng unless she shares it on social media.

nigga what? i'm 175cm and weigh 20lbs less and i'm not skelly

i think he means he is vertically challenged

No everyone, but I personally do.
Still cutting the line at her full lolocaust-survivor style

>I would not date a woman so vapid that she deems every single moment of her day interesting enough to share with the world
You are going to die alone, all women are guilty of that mindset

So be it, my cross to bear.

No, fuck weaklings.

This is also a big repellant for me, whether it's a guy or girl. But yet here we are farming (you)s, so are we just the other side of the coin? I like to think at least this way it requires some brain power to get attention.

to be fair, it is kinda heavy.

I think it is just a female child-raising mechanic taken to the wrong level.
They need to do that shit with kids, telling them about every little pussyqueef like it is the most important thing ever.
Partly to teach rugrats about the world, and partly to keep those little proto-terrorists busy so they do not start to rip apart the room or the female in question.
And since modern guys are willing to let it work on them, I can't blame girls for using it

I don't think it's related to mother instincts at all. Raising a child correctly is the opposite of making yourself the center of attention.

Think back to your own elementary school teacher and tell me she didn't do just that in a circumspect way.

Holy fuck she's still alive???? HOW??

Yes because I would do it for her then. Women aren't meant to be strong or anything anyway.