Cutterfag = Forever Fucked

Former cutterfag (back when I was around 15, Im 24 now) and I think its safe to say that shit ruined any shot of friends or a relationship for me. I spent literally over a thousand dollars for a dermatologist to make them look less apparent, but it was basically a waste because the deep ones cant be erased.
Ill be talking to a person and things will be casual, but the second they notice one of the gashes across my wrist its over. They start acting unusually nice and awkward, and then after we part I dont hear from them ever again.
Its like I wrote psycho on my forehead and I dont even get a chance to explain bc no one is gonna ask, even thought I spent thousands on therapy and Im completely better now. Even my own family treats me like theyre walking on eggshells because they must think Ill blow my brains out if they say anything wrong. Around each other its all laughs and jokes and jabs, but around me its just forced smiles and endless niceties.
I destroyed my life permanently when I was 14 and I cant undo it, so now all these years later its still over.
>just wear long sleeves
Eventually people see, and then they change. Same fuckers who post about Bell Lets Talk have ghosted me, literally wouldve saved myself years of ostracization if I just did what I wanted at 15 and an heroed.

Attached: 1581923621013.jpg (500x601, 77.39K)

Just cut off your arm, problem solved.

Its both arms, torso, pretty much everywhere I could get

I have the same issue youre not alone op

how about your cock?

This is pretty much me as well, although I'm only 19
I've managed to make one friend tho, with a girl that also has scars

Ty user
Not every mental illness makes u want to cut ur dick off
Yeah the only real friend I had in college was a girl who also had a history of mental illness. She lives way too far away so after she finished college we only just text.

get laser scar removal surgery

Thats what I did, I got laser. That doesnt remove scars tho, it just fades and blurs them. For really deep scars theyre still visible.

Me too OP, the moment people see my scars they get all wary and/or make fun of me, it also made me quit my 1st job, it was a hot day and I decided to wear a t-shirt, big fucking mistake. Now I make sure to always wear a hoodie
I have no friends, no family and my mother is getting tired of my presence

Attached: fat ass spider.jpg (1077x1078, 72.35K)

What about getting tattoos to cover up the scars?

Ive considered it, but that would be pretty expensive to do both forearms. On top of that, I feel like thats not my aesthetic lol I dont even know what id get tattooed

Tattoos would be much cheaper than a +$1000, dumb faggot

If you were female I think i would find it hot. Im damaged. Cutter girls are damaged it works out well

Attached: D47DF751-45B8-4A5F-BF74-3BD17D6A0894.jpg (261x320, 38.09K)

Tattoos that take up that much space can be very expensive, its also hard to tattoo over scarred skin

wtf he only used to cost 19.99. Inflation is a bitch ig

It's not hard to tattoo over scarred skin, and like the other user said it's still cheaper than a thousand bucks at a dermatologist. But sleeve tattoos will make you look like a hipster, and that might be worse than looking like a cutter.

Attached: japanese-gang-yakuza-full-body-tattoo-meanings-862x1024.jpg (862x1024, 133.89K)

>But sleeve tattoos will make you look like a hipster, and that might be worse than looking like a cutter.
Thats basically what I mentioned here tattoos arent really everyones thing, for some ppl they probably look weird

this doesn't even compare to /cut/ threads.
not comfy, no actual workable advice.

Be like GG Alin. Be mentally ill, crazy and hate everyone.

Uhh yeah no shit retard