Why are women so angry at the idea of lonely men having android gfs when they only want Chad?

Why are women so angry at the idea of lonely men having android gfs when they only want Chad?
>Chad gets biological women
>Incels get waifu robots
>Everyone happy
Why do women oppose this?

Attached: 1639453472523.png (1322x901, 328.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kMy-whvLW0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause chads are getting robots too

Because they want incels to simp for them instead of fucking with a robot

They are literally animals.

Because chad becomes worthless when theres no one bellow him. He just becomes average. Incels choose to not play the game at all thus its lile they dont exist.

>incels are a menace to our society!
So let the have their robots to fuck I guess?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope this AI sexbot shit works out, bros. This is the only way I'll have a companion because my pride will not let me settle for a whore that rejected me in my 20s.

Nation-wrecking animals treated like royalty

They don't care about incels, they are invisible/disgusting for them. It's a selfish thing: they feel potentially replaced by a robot, that makes them feel worthless and insecure so they are against it. They also fear Chad would rather fuck the robot and call it a day than engage with them.

Many women were victims of rape or sex trafficking. Is it really surprising that they are disgusted by essentially legal sex trafficking, even if it isn't a real woman? Maybe they just don't like the idea of female bodies being a commodity that can be bought.

There's no such thing as sex trafficking, it's called prostitution and women agree to it

>even if it isn't a real woman
wait until you find out about roombas

Well, they need to get over it. It's an object. Not a person. I'm a person and I have needs that need to be filled in life. God people are so fucking selfish.

Because women and commies consider 'independence' to mean getting your money/resources with out doing anything to earn it. Sex robots mean huge chunks of the female population will have to actually get real jobs instead of relying on lonely men filling out their retirement fund.

I feel that even if these robots could reproduce that beta providers would still exist, what reason is there to hope ANYTHING gets better in this world

its just an article

Who the fuck asked you hole

We are not far, bros. You know how technology works, once the ball starts rolling, it's unstoppable

youtu.be/kMy-whvLW0I

wot that was a quick (you), did ya miss me

No you fucking retard, I have nothing but contempt for you

Can you just get raped to death already? Imagine if women suffered as much as they think to do. They would kill themselves if they had to spend a day as a man

Rape would be significantly reduced with sexbots. Women can't use that as an excuse.

that's cute, now you're getting all this attention

I don't think it's the Any Forums types doing the raping

Die fucking whore.

It doesn't matter. Any Forums types are not the only ones that benefit from sexbots.

its a doll.

It's a fake excuse, user. You know the real reason. What do women crave more than anything? Attention.

u ok bud, maybe you need a break

The only thing that grosses me out about these things is that I'd have to clean my cum out of them

Why do you assume technology will not take care of that? I don't think any of us have the slightest clue how advanced these robots will be in the next 10 years.

u one of them transgenders

>u ok bud
Not as long as you're alive

The robot gets his trad untouched virgin waifu in the end. Seethe.

trannies are an odd bunch. they hate women, as if one of the bros, yet they dont know how a brohood works. men dont create brotherhoods on hating women.

you one of those transgenders

nobody seething but you, transgender.

>chads are getting robots too

This is the nightmare that keeps women up at night.

I think mechanically-wise, we are not that far away. Could be very short amount of time if someone very rich deliberately went for it.
AI is the problem, we are nowhere near that point.

Still, I don't think it is really a pursuit worth pursuing for our own good. It is not just one Pandora box, it opens whole lot of them at once, most of them we can't even imagine potential results of.

and honestly, transgenders are dangerous criminals. if recent events are any indication, transgenders belong in a mental institution

Would chad even bother?

Slide a tampon in there and take it out an hour later. Not hard.