Are guys with tiny dicks inferior males?

Are guys with tiny dicks inferior males?

Attached: post-image-15776817178plc4.png (640x481, 478.3K)

No because penis size is pretty worthless on the grand scheme of things

no but guys who overly care about dick sizes are

Yes, dicklets are inferior

foreskin matters more than size, if you dont have foreskin then your glands dry out and your cock becomes a useless log

inferior for pleasing a partner but being able to fully fit your meat into the majority of peoples mouths is superior

my dick is literally 2 inches flaccid and 4 inches hard
thank god i will never find a woman

why should a man feel inferior that he cant satisfy an insatiable whore? its odd that we easily discount the opinions of human trash except when it comes to dick size because niggers and prostitutes glorify having full-length kielbasas for penises

>have average dick size
>gf jaw drops everytime im fully hard anyway
>makes jokes with me about how big it is
>is literally obsessed despite it being average
feels good bros.

Attached: 63BE4C07-86FA-4ADA-AAEB-B359B4E58202.jpg (750x742, 52.8K)

quora tier response
Based

That measurement doesn't count, it isn't bone pressed.

Yes it is, shes pressing down on the fat pad

I thought bone pressed is the standard

It is, and the pic is

Wrong. According to you the pic is bone pressing 0.25 inches of fat pad. You think that guy only has 0.25 of fat there? Cmon.

Is that erect?
I find it hard to believe an erect penis can be that small?

>He doesn't do PE

NGMI. In 6 months I've gained nearly half an inch in length from weighted hanging 5-6 days a week for 1-2 hours (15-20 minute sessions each). Went from 7 non-bone pressed to nearly 7.5, and from 7.25 bone pressed to about 7.75. I've also increased my girth by about 0.25", but admittedly girth has been significantly more harder to gain than length so far.

But I was fortunate to have a somewhat decent starting point at 7". I'm honestly not sure that I'd be as motivated to do PE if I was starting at 5" knowing 7" would probably the max length I could get to with several years of PE work. But no matter what size you are any increase is better than nothing. I just probably have a form of body dysmorphia and even if/when I reach past the 8" mark I will still find it too small.

Attached: MikeMateis10inch.jpg (1280x717, 283.8K)

Hell ye rockin a solid 1.8 inches more than
You. Feels good

What is your "average" length then?

7.5 inch originally

>tfw have a fat cock and jannies banned me for having one even if I don't breaking any rules
Dicklets sneed