Jesus Christ is my greatest inspiration in life

Jesus Christ is my greatest inspiration in life.

Attached: 3766377-HSC00001-7.jpg (770x1147, 74.16K)

Based before the seethers come

Good stuff man

He sucks ass

We're here my goy

Woah, big Jesus

Blessed thread. Jesus fought the state, capital, and Jewry

Good for you. It's good to have motivation.

I like Jesus but he isn't the son of God more than anyone else, stop falling for Hebrew sycophants aggrandizing acts that are possible here and now by all of us

Christ is God incarnate. The best example there is to aspire to.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.
Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Jesus of Nazareth (A.D. 29)

You know people always say he's so forgiving and loving but when I read the bible he comes off as really condescending. He insults people constantly calling them idiots or fools. He acts like a know it all even though he's generally right about stuff. He attacks people and their property in public during broad daylight in front of crowds like he don't give a fuck.

Amen. God bless the martyrs who adhere to the word of Christ

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut the kingdom of heaven in front of people; for you do not enter it yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.
Woe to you, blind guides, who say, 'Whoever swears by the temple, that is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple is obligated.'
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier provisions of the Law: justice and mercy and faithfulness; but these are the things you should have done without neglecting the others. You blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Lol I'm poor and an ugly incel
Satan just telepathically called me a jew

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs for the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous, and you say, 'If we had been living in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' So you testify against yourselves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of the guilt of your fathers. You snakes, you offspring of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

>calls people goy
>seethes about Christ

Attached: 2bcdb87a55752827e0374404a736a46e7d05f3b441ed60402ae61a76be3263a7_1.jpg (700x915, 65.66K)

So... it kinda sounds like Jesus is based.

He really was based. Kind to the meek and harsh to those who deserved it. Christ himself knew that he would be divisive.

Attached: Christchan Redpill.jpg (1024x768, 102.38K)

Jesus Christ is a symbol of the Jungian self.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.02K)

Amen OP. Hope you have a good weekend

a jew is your inspiration amazing.

lol no fucking jew worshipers are morons

Read image in Christ literally called rabbinical judaism the synagogue of satan.