Dear Any Forums, I would like to say that a great deal of guys have really nice feet...

Dear Any Forums, I would like to say that a great deal of guys have really nice feet, and should be more confident in showing them off. Men in general should get to feel attractive more often.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_luye_yuan__646811b71e04c1a233a2bc0bccf9f765.jpg (3000x4500, 1.46M)

you almost had me OP. I was gonna take feet pics but my phone is dead.

Better luck next time

I have Greek feet. What does this mean?

That you would post them just like that is admirable.
like with all body parts, there is not one mold that all sexy feet fall into, everyone has their type.

So often do I see men with nice feet, or sexy armpits, or nice legs. Or kissable necks. Or sexy hands. Or nice butts. And each time I come here I see so many people hating themselves. It's sad. I bet a great deal of guys here that have a terrible self image could use their bodyparts worshipped a little more to boost their confidence.

Attached: __lee_hoon_suicide_boy_drawn_by_parkgee__0c621adcd29a7a5064dc0074eaa43faa.jpg (1401x1434, 175.42K)

Why are homosexuals like this? I feel like you are trying to groom me by trying to prey on my self hatred

gay guys like basically anything

I've handmogged a good number of chads before

I'm bi. I can't change your sexuality that easily. I just want to make you feel more desirable to work against your self hatred. I would not wish you to grow dependent on me.

Attached: __itadori_yuuji_and_toudou_aoi_jujutsu_kaisen_drawn_by_youhe_hino__aefd3c65f0bf8670a61f14ca610742e4.png (800x564, 695.51K)

>admirable
I dunno man, if we're chilling outside in a normal social situation, you're seeing this much of me. These boys are tired tonight.

Attached: feet.jpg (750x1000, 185.88K)

That's something to cherish!
The human body can be beautiful in many ways, isn't that a wonderful thing?

Make sure to keep your nails in check, user. I like your legs, too

one more, because i have this cut on my leg that i got from a thorny vine that scraped me when i was pulling it out of the ground the other day. There is a lot of work to make my backyard something to be proud of, so I've been chipping away at it.

Attached: leg2.jpg (1000x750, 173.38K)

>I just want to make you feel more desirable to work against your self hatred
Yeah cus that really helps coming from a pervert

I don't have a problem with my legs but I am interested about your opinion

Attached: Screenshot_20220527_072142.jpg (1080x1415, 394.19K)

It's always great to have a project like that going. The scrape doesn't look too bad but do take care of yourself, yes?
user, if you look hard enough you will always find a reason not to take a compliment. That's not exactly healthy either.

nice quads. much like your toes. four very long uniform toes following a big gap from your long lead toe.

They look nice! Your feet look like they could be very tactile. Ever tried grabbing things with them? I never got why men or women would want to shave their legs. I like them like that.

No. Same bullshit when retards make posts "why not settle for femboys". I'm not a woman o dont flip flop what sex I'm into. I'm into women therefore to feel attractive the compliments come from who I'm attracted to not some rando dude. You just want guys to add yo your fap folder.

> I'm into women therefore to feel attractive the compliments come from who I'm attracted to
would that mean you wouldn't accept compliments from a women you're not attracted to either?
>You just want guys to add yo your fap folder.
Nah. I don't save images of that nature. I'd feel bad.

>Ever tried grabbing things with them?
Yeah all the time pans books etc
I am surprised no one noticed the walls