Imagine getting that roll. How different your life would be. Instead you are you

Imagine getting that roll. How different your life would be. Instead you are you.

Attached: francisco-lachowsk.jpg (426x600, 42.19K)

Elliot Rodger was empirically attractive and still was an incel

He was a chinless brown midget.

Slightly above average at best if you get past his flaws which were massive

He had a weak as fuck chin

>weak chin
>short
>only half white
>weird nose
>weird eye area
>looked very young for his age
His only good feature was his jawline, but I would still consider him above average

>weak chin
pic related

Attached: aa80a377aade3d9c1076579919badbc2aa92ffe3e05b889699468afcea1a3af2_1.jpg (263x309, 12.66K)

he looked like a monkey.

dont forget his big lips user

His lips were too big for his chin. They make it look recessed by comparison.

really used to not care but i kinda wish i was beautiful

Same. But then there are chads like pic related who throw all their looks away to be degens.

Attached: night-stalker-suspect-richard-ramirez-stands-in-court-news-photo-1610478710_.jpg (675x1024, 109.74K)

if Elliot Rodger was attractive he would've been having sex

Attached: 83.jpg (443x443, 53.51K)

Do you think Richard realized he was attractive? The people around him treated him like shit growing up so he probably thought he worthless.

Attached: hello.gif (400x400, 1.67M)

Check'd
He had mirrors. I had friends and was social when I was young but I was able to tell that I wasn't no pretty boy.

How can you tell if you're attractive? I am unable to perceive facial attractiveness, I didn't know other people could accurately assess their own attractiveness

I didn't know what was attractive until seeing what women liked. Then having incels point out the characteristics that all the men share. So I doubt Richard just knew by looking in a mirror.

>JUST BE HAPPY WITH YOUR MEDIOCRE LIFE BRO
>EMBRACE CHAD'S LEFTOVERS

Attached: 1651449872381.jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

Exactly. I had a friend that believed he was ugly and looked like a skeleton in middle school and I look back on that little nigga he is has the sharp jaw, sunken cheeks, recessed eyes, straight Chad even in middle school. Nigga thought he looked like skeleton kek

Plastic surgeons use pic related as a reference.
Back to your question, I just compare my face to people that are the same race as me and are considered good looking by others. It's also not too hard to notice if you have recessed or prognathic features on certain parts of your face.

Attached: face-e1424982706727.png (600x796, 70.79K)

testicular original

Back when I was young it wasn't hard to tell at all. Maybe it's just because I am good at remembering faces and their distinct features. I was also aware of features that mattered because kids would get made fun of for having large foreheads, bug eyes, slant eyes, weak chins, etc.

the new shooter guy gives big ramirez vibes