I wanna die

Im going to kill myself today. Im gonna jump from a bridge in Switzerland in Bern. I just cant take it anymore. I was fighting with mental problems for several years, I just want it to end. I wish everyone that reads this a nice life

Attached: 7152F417-B897-4F29-87AB-EDDAA03DD9EE.jpg (1280x958, 145.71K)

Hey dude we're wearing the same shorts lol

When you jump, can you wear a shirt that says vaccines caused this?

Those cuts are weak AF. You're too much of a fag to do it.

Im pretty close too bud. Late 20s and dealing with abject mental illness for 2/3 my life. Ive been barely functional since like 10. Drinking myself to forget about it tonight

do a flip when you jump

are you sure man

Attached: B606E100-57F6-4FB4-942C-C729DF531950.jpg (1280x958, 226.95K)

give me all your money and possessions before you go

Why not live to spite the bastards? I almost killed myself and I regret it every day.

do soemthing cool befor eu die. do steam giveaway.

I have drug induced schizophrenia. I constantly have paranoid thoughts and the only thing that easies my mind is alcohol but that leads me to another problems. I was about 9 times in rehab but it didnt help. It feels like im going to war with myself everyday and I have nothing to life for. I feel very peaceful knowing that the voices in my head will finally be quiet

Hey man,
Idk if you're serious or if this message would help but just give it another month.

I don't know you or can imagine all the hurt you've gone through in life, but maybe in a month time things will be better. If not, you can post this again. Things always have the potential to get better. I know it may never seem like that but if you choose to end it, it will never get better. Mental problems are the hardest battles we have to face. Because its you vs that tiny voice in your head that tells you you aren't good enough or makes you think horrible thoughts.

Don't let him win. I know you can beat him

Have a pleasant flight.

i almost died once. could feel the life and consciousness draining from my body unsure of where it would go. it's terrifying. it's not worth it man, wait until it's your time to go

>I almost killed myself and I regret it every day.
It's okay to fail, user. No need to feel bad about it. Just pick yourself up and try again.

Don't. You really shouldn't do this.

Try to do some heroin

wish i could convince you not to do it user but not only is that impossible over the internet i feel like i'm in the same boat as you

be sure you don't leave anything undone before you go

Attached: 6666625.png (500x500, 90.92K)

Remember boys those who cat horizontally are attention seekers

y not jump from the Hungarian Parliament Building?

Attached: Budapest-Hungary-New-Years-Eve-Global-Storybook-2.jpg (724x800, 200.97K)

Has all the Jew gold in the world to sit upon like a dragon, but decides to jump off a bridge - you're a dragon, not a bridge troll! Just go eat some chocolates and furiously masturbate.