There's nothing that I want to believe more than women not being hypergamous and actually being capable of genuine love...

There's nothing that I want to believe more than women not being hypergamous and actually being capable of genuine love towards you

Attached: 1643865871134.jpg (1080x1080, 164.01K)

i've seen some girls who could definitely do better staying with the same absolute trash tier losers they've stuck themselves with for years. If hypergamy was the only mechanism for mating, this would make no sense.

There is still some hope user.

Women are capable of genuine love, just probably not towards you.

What you're describing is only possible among childhood friends that later become romantic partners.

The only true love that exists is:

>the love between a parent and a child (assuming the parent is not a POS)
>the love that exists between childhood friends turned romantic partners

Every other relationship is transactional. Although I would argue that friendships between close childhood male friends are the strongest sort of transactional relationship that are available to men.

women are capable of falling for and loving chad because it is literally innate for them seek out and fuck the best possible mate.

Nigga
They are tall and handsome
You must be new around here if you didnt know that

>mom claims to love you
>refuses to have sex
explain this

the particular ones i have in mind are not. They both live with their parents, both have some kind of drug problem, both are terrible with money, poorly groomed, shorter than me, have children with other crazy women, and occasionally lose control of themselves. One of them turned 30 last year and still dresses like he's going out to a pop punk show.

the only people that women are capable of caring about are their own children

i think that's even only because they view them as extensions of themselves rather than independent people

How tall are you?
Also, doing that stuff can make you more attractive.
>well kinda, living off your parents is a bit much

5'9"
I think the guy with the weed problem probably has a leg up with the loser stoner girls, though I visited him in his current living situation not long ago and it was pretty grim. No furniture in the room except for a bookshelf and a mattress, the TV was on milk crates, and there was no door between his room and where his mother sat on the couch all day, only a bedsheet tacked to the door frame. I wouldn't have sex with someone in those arrangements and I don't know how any girl would put up with that.

The guy with alcoholism has it lucky though, the girl he's with has no concept of what her life would be without him, even though she's left him to live with friends for days at a time over his alcoholism.

I have met a lot of girls who look for this kind of love they usually get tired of being around the typical chad man I know because they always tell their story with other men or they come from a genuine good family with loving father and they don't have any big thrauma.

Ok i yeild and was wrong about you

I still however am not convinced
Until your antidote becomes something I see,
I will still believe only top percentile dudes can make it

Reminder "best genes" is short for "savage genes", that's why ADHD retards are seen as cute/sexy by femoids despite being literally worthless in modern society

You are simply not chad

>What men think loser men are = no job, drug addict, pushover or apple polisher
>what women think loser men are = ugly, shy and awkward, no friends, doormat, if the woman is 25 she might start considering profession and earning capacity more and a loser maybe someone if no job then
There is some overlap but chances are those so called losers you talk about are not losers in a females eye, they are hot guys

exactly my point. moms only love chads

i think they're getting by on pity/guilt manipulation. I think if a guy was hot, other women would talk trash about the woman he was with, instead of talking like they feel bad for her being stuck in the relationship.

You think a women stays in a relationship for guilt or pity?
Kek
Women are self serving creatures, I doubt it
They probably stay because these problematic guys are "interesting and fun"
Also every girl likes a "project bf". If you have attractive bad characteristic they will stay with you and try to fix them. Lose these bad characteristics and they find someone else that have them

more than anyone else i want ray peat to be right