What crimes do you think are justified and should be legal?

What crimes do you think are justified and should be legal?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (650x720, 97.72K)

revenging your murdered daughter who is killed by a pedo.

candy shoplifting

Beating up any sex offender, prefer killing the pedos.

Bringing a date over then assault her? Say goodbye to your kneecap and hello to my baseball bat. Anything involving a minor needs to face the wall

running over furfags

killing meat and dairy eaters
beating, choking and abusing women
marital rape
any laws that criminalize any degree of free speech or thoughtcrimes

Attached: 1638846495864.gif (498x373, 563.99K)

Based.
orig/orig/orig

any sort of hacking where you steal money. if you are smart enough to figure out how to do something like that finders keepers the way i look at it. although it doesnt necessarily matter as people who can do this, are also smart enough to cover their track.

smoking hot teachers having sex with their students. female teachers. men and women are not the same

Attached: 1652551382294.webm (320x320, 1.6M)

Lynching was unironically a great way to keep a community safe and deter criminals from committing crimes. The only reason normies seethe at it is because blacks were lynched more than others since (surprise) they committed more crimes even back then. If we brung back good old fashioned mob justice America would be much less of a shithole than it is today I can guarantee that.

Most people who got lynched deserved it. Like, Leo Frank.

cencorship of women
all they do is bitch and have never done anyting great in history

Killing pedos if some kid in the family was their victim

Tax evasion, public indecency and minor genocide

Wow, this is India

betel nut possession and use
i just wanna chew some betel nut, man.

The ones where the teachers perform oral on the students is just not a crime man come on

nah, its obviously a vegan schitz, if it were india the "dairy eater" part would include the entire population

i feel like the majority of women caught are because the boys they had sex were were bragging openly about it

glownigger legalise pedophillia thanks

What the fuck am I in for

Do you mean avenging?

Rape
fuck the bot

Doing drugs. My body my choice, right?

Yeah yeah but we also lynch people who kill cows and I'd probably rightfully be disowned if I ate meat

Is betel nut illegal in the west? It's no good anyway, you're better off keeping away from it, grapes are sour.

>men and women are not the same
How come men and women are equal when it comes to women having undeserved political power and they aren't whenever a woman does something wrong, she needs to have even more privileges?

its pretty tame and it just feels just like a stronger version of a piece of 8mg nicotine gum, so its baffling why its illegal

eh, i like the lime and orange juice that i get to spit out, though. to each their own, i guess

also yes, because cancer and black teeth are scary