What would you do if your girlfriend only let you have sex with her if you wore a penis extender?

what would you do if your girlfriend only let you have sex with her if you wore a penis extender?

Attached: 08fdc6d52e0dcb82c34be12531fb00c4[1].jpg (1175x1600, 277.91K)

find a new gf lmao

finda real gf

>can't even have sex with your own gf
Leave her, I guess.

buy increasingly large extenders to bore out her hole

How much does dick size actually matter to women? Are 3 inchers and below just doomed?

If it was one of the bad dragon ones, then yes.

as long as youre above 4 inches you'll be fine. remember women can get off using just their fingers. your dick being proportional to your body matters more

This is essentially what you are doing when you use sex toys with your partner

What if Im right at 4 inches.

Attached: 20995F42-CD94-44DF-A013-0A5D2B314B4F.jpg (727x675, 85.53K)

i always love how that artist draws pussies

Okay but girls want more than bare minimum, why have sex if I can go fuck myself literally?

because they like the sensation of weight slamming into them, being controlled and it makes them feel desired and like their tight wet hole and body has a use. and it's for you and your cock

Bc its fun? Idk. Are you a woman?

My pp is not that small though, If it were that would be better than her cheating on me.

How do the balls fit inside that plastic cock?

I wouldn't.
And that's about it, really.

only women ruined by having sex with 100 different men need huge cocks to feel anything

I would if the extender is a literal 18 inch horse cock.
Literally slamming it in and out for hours on end
Make that bitches hole so big she'll need to wear diapers the rest of her life.

I'll call it the Mr. Hands treatment

Yes, it is literally over. I know one girl who got pressured into dating a very attractive, ripped, nice, romantic dude. Pressured how? Well his dick is tiny, but she did not want to be shallow. Apparently she misses being stretched out. I doubt it will last, but he supposedly gives good head.