Saturday Night Any Forums

Watcha eating?
Watcha playing?
Which ethnic/gender groups you hating?

Attached: WhitePower 1488.jpg (640x360, 25.1K)

Im trying to build up motivation to lift weights rn. Its midnight. Gib me your strength.

pizza
watching Charlie Bartlett
hate white cucks and nigs and kikes

Chick Fila and Chinese food.

taking a break from it right now. Its a tank game

Everyone

Boys i need your advice, seriously. Today at the mall the girl working behind the counter at a clothes store laughed at my jokes and then gave me her card and wrote her # on it. She said to let her know if i have any more fashion questions.

Should i text her tonight (she works until 9) and strike while the iron is hot. Or wait until tomorrow so i dont seem desperate.

Attached: 1653791530244.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)

I am preparing some shawarma type thingy and I am too drunk to play anything. I fucking hate east asians.

Attached: 1646867442352.jpg (396x396, 17.18K)

Nigga just text her tonight to show her youre interested dont play no goofy ass games. I mean yeah youll need to hold out sometimes so you dont seem like a loser, but right now just go for it.

>Watcha eating?
nothing, drinking ice tea
>Watcha playing?
also nothing. about to go to sleep
>Which ethnic/gender groups you hating?
none of them. i don't have the energy for it now

Attached: 35624.jpg (750x750, 55.18K)

Drinking a can on Monster and watching the Nurburgring 24H

im kind of tired of being single guys. I used to really enjoy just 'woo have a night to myself', but after ten years it starts to drag.

Watcha eating?
ate too much pizza tonight. the crew was messing up like crazy
Watcha playing?
I just got home. I'm playing some ambient music and talking to user.
Which ethnic/gender groups you hating?
It's gotta be the whites tonight. We get a music festival in town and all the white people show up from out of state and park in every place one could imagine serving as a parking space, blocking all street visibility, and then they're all crawling out on the streets like the roads were designed for pedestrians.

I'm supposed to be sleeping to get my sleep schedule back on track, ever since I got laid off my job it's impossible to wake up before 10am. I like the 9-5 hours so I can eat dinner with my parents instead of the night shifts until 10pm when everyone is in their rooms.

My hedgehog Mabel is awake, they're nocturnal so she has a disco party in her cage between midnight and 8am

>whatcha eating

beaner food

>whafcha playing

nothing tonight, enjoyed nice fire pit

>what ethnic/gender groups you hating?

the faggot trannies are on thin ice

Rice cakes. Nothing. Seething over the fact that most people I know piss me off to an unbelievable degree.

>watcha eating
Had some KFC just now, I only have it once every 2 months cause it's fucking horrible for you, tasted great tho
>watcha playing
Played some MGS3 earlier today, replaying all the games
Then hopped on some tf2
>which ethnic/gender groups you hating
None, i'm not a racist Any Forumsfag

>Watcha eating?
Just fruit and 10 calorie jelly. My sleep pattern is messed so I haven't felt having like normal meals
>Watcha playing?
Infamous Second Son, not bad but I'm glad it was free. Thinking about playing Oblivion or Shadow of the Colossus next
Hating people requires too much energy for me to muster

>Watcha eating?
I had some pepperoni pizza
>Watcha playing?
I was playing CK2 but I started working on pic related
Nothing right at the moment. But I get into certain moods.

Attached: Meathooks_hoi4V3.png (156x210, 96.85K)

oreos
[redacted] with [redacted]
none, but she was talking about how much she disliked blacks. which i can understand. she compared non-human enemies in the game to blacks kek.

Attached: 1640230776040.jpg (1500x1062, 1.36M)

Why did you post Codreanu?

I colorized the picture myself. I have also been reading For My Legionaries.

>For My Legionaries
That's a damn good book. You should read his prison notes to really get a feel of his sacrifices and what they put him through. Codreanu is one of my favorite historical people. I would've named my son after him if, ya know.

>would've
What happened? Did you pick something else or just not have any sons yet.

>cold pizza
>king of the hill
>you already know