Let's be honest: if a girl did agree to date you, would you be a good bf?

Let's be honest: if a girl did agree to date you, would you be a good bf?

Attached: 1653730648154.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

I would try my best.

good means bad, so no, ive never been a badboy

> if a girl did agree to date you
why would she do that?
>would you be a good bf?
plainly not.

being a bf to a normie girl sounds exhausting.
So maybe if I don't date a normie then yes.

No. Realistically I'd get bored of fucking her within a few hours and ignore her while I play Elden Ring. She'd dump me and I wouldn't give a shit.

What is a good boyfriend?

no women cant fix life's bullshit

What's a good first date? I was thinking this free ($0) art museum but they require masks at all times. I want to see her face, not a mask.

would you be a good gf ?

I can't say for certain because I've never had a gf but I know that I would absolutely give it my all. That is the only guarantee I can give.

Indubitably and of course.

nah... i'd be trash. id slap her around and choke her out and stuff. spend the entire day watching starcraft and shitposting on Any Forums. im aware of the fact that im a worthless male

she would come out of the relationships mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally damanged goods. or not alive

Attached: 1565113845286.jpg (311x361, 14.4K)

That would depend entirely on if she can handle how much I will obsess over her. My style of romance is not a healthy one and it will take an equally unhealthy woman to accept it in its entirety.

easily, i'd be very available and plan good dates, visit her parents with her and put up with her friends on occasion. Wouldn't get into fights over nonsense and wouldn't stay mad long over small things and acknowledge my part in any conflict we have.

You incels will never be a good boyfriend. You like to imagine you would be, but that's only because you've never had a girl before. If you ever get to experience it (unlikely) you will be like every other guy: an asshole

You are most likely right but in the event that I was to get lucky do you have a piece of advice on being a good bf?

Attached: hh.jpg (499x499, 108.59K)

Probably not but doesn't matter because I'll never find out

in foidspeak, "bad" = boring so yeah i'd be the baddest

>plan good dates
Like? Post your best examples

>bbq out by a lake
>chinese food and minigolf
>boston aquarium and a nice restaurant
>homecooked meal then a comedy show
>river tubing + picnic (that one was good until the sunburn kicked in)
>apple orchard/ petting zoo in the fall

All pretty normal stuff desu, maybe it's just my company that makes the dates good? I hear good feedback though.

Yeah, my dick is well north of average.

>company that makes the dates good
yes that's the entire point of a date. What's going on around you is just pretext to spend time together.