Hi guys, biological male here, could I get some free attention with a side order of undue praise?

Hi guys, biological male here, could I get some free attention with a side order of undue praise?

Attached: 3434.jpg (850x1222, 617.64K)

you are beautiful inside user. remember that anyone trying to take you down is already below you. you can do it, i believe in you. any time you are sad or scared, remember me.

Are you a cute femboy?
Originally

If you are cute and help me coom, then yes.

Yesss of coursssse
t. Snake villain

I'm very cute but i'm not a femboy
making anons coom is gay so i would rather not, sorry
:)
Thanks!
Thanks, Snake villain!

Attached: 45676y5.jpg (850x913, 538.44K)

I don't know you but surrely you are a refined and handsome gentleman

Well then Im done giving you attention. Nothing personal

you know the rules
dick + timestamp

Attached: 1621736709617.jpg (1000x950, 804.05K)

I can assure it's not gay, trust me bro.

Yesss anything you need.. do you want to look into my eyesss for a minute dearie?

Not OP but is it worth it for a straight guy to go for the femboy look?

That's a cute picture. You have excellent taste, desu. I wish there were one without the socks.

Quite a few women nowadays like effeminate men, but they're all fucked in the head, even more so than the regular ones.

Thank you, Sir
Understandable have a good c:
I have a 4inch phimotic pp i can't show it to anyone >~<
Why are you all so gay? Stop it, you sluts!
A lot of girls are into effeminate men! look at all the tiktok faggots they get plenty of pussy. It might be worth it.
There's no alternative version, my dear footfag. Have this instead!

Attached: 5646.jpg (850x1227, 837.78K)

Bro I asked if you're cute so it can't be gay!

Im not gay you imbecsssile, I wassss hypnotisssing you fool!

That's not how that works, pal!
I'm attracted strictly to girls and yes, I have never had one before but that doesn't mean I'm just going to suck a cock randomly!
You are making me laugh, I might just get hypnotised

Attached: 6756757.jpg (850x1207, 719.07K)

Thanks, user. I will brb, desu.

SHE HAS NO TOES
ITS JUST ONE BLOB OF FLESH

Yessss, everythingsss coming up sssnake villain!

Dude, sucking me off would be gay, I just want to jack off looking at you, that's as straight as it gets.

Have fun : )
No shit, that's why it's hot
>tfw no one blob of flesh toes gf
I'm lossssssing control of myself... it's over for me
Wtf, broski. You are coping hard right now. Having your penis in the mouth of another man is gay, in fact it's very gay.
If you find me a gf that will love me forever I will deepthroat the fuck out of your cock but until that I'm not accepting any cocks.

Attached: rewrewr.jpg (850x1110, 919.76K)

Hahah my sssuperior sssnake powersss have taken over your weak mortal mind, you will now do my biddingssss

Does the gf have to be of a certain race or can I just buy a filipina for you? It's rather urgent and those would be the quickest to come by.

Also, it's not gay, there's no noticable difference between a female and male mouth.
If you moan cute it's almost as straight as vagina.

I don't care about the race but she needs to be at least 5.5/10 because I'm 5/10 and I always aim higher you know how it is. She also can't be fat because I'm not fat and she can't smoke because I don't smoke, you know the drill.
If you want to receive gawk gawk 3000 instead of just regular blowjob give me big titty goth gf.
Yessssss Sssssnake
Dude you want to ram your 5 incher deep some poor dude's throat. That's gay!! End of story.
All I can hear is cope, cope, cope.

Attached: 534512.jpg (850x1293, 629.26K)

I'll buy a decent flip, you beat her into being goth or whatever else you want, ok?

Nope, I can call you a faggot and post quakese

Attached: quakese.jpg (680x510, 107.07K)

No, but you can get this map of railroads in Antarctica.

Attached: sqpnq7dv28091 R.jpg (1080x1080, 65.27K)

Now my child, you ssshall find the jewel of power sssso I can take control of the world! Ahahaha