Did you go to prom, robots?

Did you go to prom, robots?
Any high school experiences you recall fondly?

Attached: promrickandmorty.jpg (602x901, 120.26K)

i have almost no memories of high school. its just a big dark period in my mind

Dude's going to look back and cringe, but it's cute the mom made that.
Parents forced me to go, I just sat at my table and played psp

I graduated HS yesterday and missed out on every social event including prom. Hell I also missed out on teenage love and even just having a group of friends I could talk with regularly. So glad to be done with that shitshow

Attached: 1649363214139.jpg (505x479, 41.75K)

Not at all. Last time I really went to one of these events was at a dance in 8th grade. I felt like shit that entire year and I didn't bother caring in high school. Shit's gay as fuck anyways.

As long as you aren't *too* disjointed then you'll still survive. It's only a problem if your ability to relate to people and feel present in the world around you have slowly eroded to the point where you're a walking ghost, and everyone is just as aware of it as you are because of your odd behaviors, with the worst part being that in your mind you don't even WANT to relate to others anymore, while simultaneously yearning for the old times.

>prom was yesterday, didn't go
>don't feel anything
I do regret not seeing my classmates dressed up for some reason though.

I went to a sped school, complete with a padded room and everything. There was no prom to go to.

I didn't even know what day prom was on.

My best friend pantsed me as a joke at prom, but he caught my underwear too and the girl I was crushing on at the time saw my small dick. Fuck prom.

so sad to see how this little pencil necked dweeb is able to get a date to prom. when i was in school this could would have been bullied into suicide even i would have beat the fuck out of him. this upcoming generation is so soft and dysgenic its actually amazing.

closest thing i did to prom was some dance thing for rotc and i only went because i thought there was going to be wifi there. there was no internet so i slept at a table. i regret being an rotc fag.
i dropped out before senior prom but i wouldnt have gone anyways

>didn't go to prom
>didn't go to my graduation
>skipped all yearbook picture days

I never existed

Attached: 1641102093474.jpg (1438x1552, 275.14K)

i was on a prom, i wanted something more but she refused
it was in 2014, didn't have any chances since

thats because you are a failure at everything you do. you dropped out and didnt even graduate rotc which is the bare minimum of requirement for any military.

i dont want to be in the military i was only in rotc because it counted as a pe credit

So why can he get a date but gymcels can't?

Yeah, I went with my friends, destroyed my dress shoes and had to walk around barefoot, then went back to one of our houses and watched Freddy Got Fingered. It was great.

This mom is good actually caring for her son

>did you go to prom
Nope, had nobody, not even a friend, to go with
But when I get famous, it wouldn't matter desu.

Attached: cv2g8kogsq271.jpg (486x680, 57.26K)

nope but I used to go to dances
I used to have a pretty good community but the community drifted away from everyone as cliques formed. As I became an outcast, I spent time with my few friends I still had there, until I was pulled out of there by my parents.

I do think that they were the ones that started the hole that I have been digging myself in.

My friends and I were supposed to stay home and vidya all night that night instead of prom
But they ended up going anyways and didn't tell me until the day of

No. For one it was cancelled because I was class of 2020, but I wasn't planning on going anyways. Too much money for a pointless activity. If I wanted to socialize with people I would just hang out with them. Actually now that I think my school did a grad-nite prom thing later on with rides and stuff but my point still stands, too much money when me and my friends do things for free like riding bicycles at the park. Plus it happened after we all started college I didn't want to go back and see all those faggots and whores again. God I hate whores so fucking much human women are an evolutionary mistake I wish anthro women could replace them.

Attached: sabrina computer 2.jpg (1280x984, 138.16K)