Homosexuality is a mental illness...

Homosexuality is a mental illness. If you're gay it's either because your brain chemicals are fucked up of you had a messed up family dynamic growing up. If you are a fag you should seek professional help. People that defend homosexuality are either coping of they've had such a normal upbringing that they can't even comprehend that being gay is a choice brought on by growing up in a fucked up household or having something wrong with your brain. Gays should not be able to adopt children

Attached: 960x0.jpg (959x638, 52.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-is-same-sex-sexual-behavior-so-common-in-animals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds you need to get topped to get over your weird homophobia, OP.

Attached: b047a0076c03f8188b3b3cd00931655e.jpg (708x1000, 206.79K)

Pepsi, Walmart, McDonalds, Twitter, Reddit, and Nike say LGBT is ok though

No it's not you twit. Homosexuality was removed as a mental illness, stop living in the 70's.

Ladyboys>>>>>Foids

Attached: 1HUVeWo0Y3IhPL2uY6Liy962lRXjKEyvFxxvwzbeyT4.jpg (640x853, 58.65K)

I work with a gay guy in his 50s who would literally shit is pants at work because his asshole was blown out from decades of being topped. He killed himself last year because he wasn't cute anymore and no one wanted to top him. I had to cover his shift
True. Im sorry
True. I'm sorry

Societies outcasted and sometimes executed or castrated homosexuals for thousands of years

>Homosexuality is a mental illness
Ok, and?

Attached: greek.png (500x453, 523.12K)

I wish I could delete my post. I apologize to all of those corporations and humbly beg for forgiveness

>hurrdurr science got changed because the mentally ill said it hurt their fee fees

Attached: 1652751341394.jpg (241x250, 15.01K)

Seek help? Why? How could a therapist help me OPie? You can talk to someone all you want, that won't undo the past 20+ years of your life and the person they've become. Talking to some roastie for an hour every week or so for 100$+ won't help me.

There's a myth that therapy + pharma can cure all ailments. That it's like curing a cold. People are more than machines that can just be "fixed" when they don't behave properly.

Most people in this world are sick, one way or another. Why you direct this rage towards homosexuals, I don't know.

Do you have a feminine body and a small dick? If you do I understand your perspective. But you could still find a good woman. You're taking the easy route

Homosexuality is actually pretty common in nature.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/why-is-same-sex-sexual-behavior-so-common-in-animals/

>Most people in this world are sick, one way or another. Why you direct this rage towards homosexuals, I don't know.
I just spent the last 2 hours at a family dinner listening to my fag cousin whine about his relationships.
If you admit that being gay is a mental illness I have nothing else to say to you aside from that I wish you a happy life, and I hope you never adopt kids

>It happens in nature so it's ok.

Alright animals also eat their kids in nature so I guess that's ok too

>Homosexuality is a mental illness
yes

You conveniently left out the part about it being caused by parasitic butt worms (which are also found in cats).

Attached: gay worms.png (923x467, 55.11K)

Homosexuality as a committed lifestyle is nonexistent in animals. They do gay stuff sometimes but it never makes them forget to actually reproduce with the opposite sex.

Toxoplasmosis is a meme. If you think cats make you gay you're a homo looking for an excuse. That is one of the most pathetic copes to exist

I don't believe homosexuality is a "mental illness", because I don't believe in ascribing mental illness to all differences in personality and behavior.

Ok fair enough but i strongly disagree with you. I think the fact that you can believe that is because you have had the liberty of being the result of thousands of generations of your forefathers disagreeing with you, and they have created an extremely comfortable existence for you