Is it true that all guys want to be a girl? What do you think robots, have you eve wanted to be a girl?

is it true that all guys want to be a girl? What do you think robots, have you eve wanted to be a girl?

Attached: 1297.jpg (250x221, 9.06K)

Being a girl is better than being a non-chad so yes, I would want to be a girl in the modern day.

Not all guys but I do. I'd say it's for practical reasons but that'd be a lie, I've wanted it for as long as I can remember. Too bad it's not possible though.

Girls play on easy mode, so scrubs want to be them.
But honestly
>Imagine wanting it to be easy

Nope. But Ive had some female friends in school who joked about how theyd fuck each other in the ass if they had a dick.

no thanks I prefer ranked competetive

Attached: 1601576136805.png (977x614, 739.3K)

Honestly every day that passes I get closer and closer to looking up how to get estrogen and doing DIY HRT. I'm just tired of being a failed male loser + I have agp anyway. I'm wondering if the hormones combined with my AGP might just change my sexuality enough to where I could be some mans gf/wife anyway. I am short and have a female frame, I think I could pass - though I am in my late 20s.

It is true. All men would press a magic "wake up as a cute girl" button. Humans do not enjoy being male.

Absolutely not, I fucking hate women.

no, i want to be a father. they have it easy, but i love the labor of being a man

No honestly. Even as a beta I still love being male. Girls are stinky butts.

I used to masturbate almost exclusively to the idea of myself as a girl. Shortly after I stopped doing that I became an alcoholic and I'm still one to this day.

>Imagine wanting it to be easy
Damn, you took the words right out of my mouth. Although, I wouldn't mind it if I could catch a break to be honest. And some of those outfits do look really really good. If only they'd look good on me.

Its just not true for me. I have to strong a desire to breed with a woman I would fight to my last breath for it. Im simply too heterosexual.

Attached: CCE1EE4C-7169-4A06-AE15-95E78AF84A55.jpg (250x314, 31.43K)

I would like to be a girl for a week, see how people treat me

Given how much better my sister's lives have been than mine, and presumably how much better my own would be, yeah.

I can't even comprehend why women would even be attracted to my sex. It practically begs the question, if you were pretending to be a girl, do you have to be put to use like one?

>I can't even comprehend why women would even be attracted to my sex.
Women aren't attracted to men the same way men are attracted to women. Women's interest in men is indirect and self-referential. She is excited to be desired. A man can only be an accessory to a woman's autosexuality.

Are you a woman? Butch dyke? Why are you in this thread? Just to satisfy your curiosity of the male species? Is it because woman wish to be the opposite sex?

Her/his input was valuable and frankly it is congruent with my own view of things.

Your sex drive must be low. For me its not something I think I have to do. It just is.

Thanks based black science man.

Attached: 530.jpg (484x417, 45.46K)

Kek. Any time.

LMAO FUCK NO.
I would never trade being a male for being a female-- that would be awful, are you kidding? There's much more to life than simply hoping for an easy one.
Through my works and actions, I will ascend. Few females will ever accomplish this.