Confession thread

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

I stole expired painkillers from my girlfriends parents house and still regret it to this day

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I once stole expired painkillers from my girlfriends parents house and still regret it to this day

stoleee perc 10s from my girlfriends parents house. damn those 10s werent even worth it im finna see what her grandma cabnet like ofng

I stole painkillers that weren't expired and dont regret it. They sucked and I just threw up. It wasn't an enjoyable high.

I broke into someones summer home and vandalised it for fun with my bros.

One time I stole expired pain painmakers from my girlfriends parents house and don't regret it at all

Snuck into my sister room during summer on a couple of nights. Knew she sleept in loose clothes, so I took photos of her ass and everything exposed. Also spied and recorded her taking showers.

Attached: 1653783390622.gif (473x498, 1.61M)

you jackass you make pill stealers look cooler than you

Attached: 7wnaetfg7hy71.png (112x112, 20.87K)

Stabbed someone with a swiss army knife in the neck

>What's the worst thing you've ever done?
My sister.

Attached: 1653266301197.png (488x502, 281.92K)

Police here. We've been receiving reports of stolen painkillers. Does anyone know anything about this?

Attached: 8488.jpg (960x960, 70.28K)

Tried to sex my cousin

Attached: 1651998263013.jpg (750x1187, 191.52K)

When I was a kid I threw out some of my step-mom's jewelry (although to be fair, she was abusive and reinforced my suicidality). At around 11th grade I took acid for the first time, and I accidentally had too much, and what resulted was me trashing the bathroom of this guy's place I was at (half naked), punching that guy in the face, and throwing a pot of flowers at a nearby apartment window. More recently, I'm (forcibly) taking care of my grandparents with dementia, which gives me constant stress and has made me very emotionally unstable (being in public places and talking to people has become very difficult for me), so I've been helping myself to cash (no more than about $100 a week). In justification of this, they have 1 mil in the bank, and for the constant shit I have to deal with, it's compensation (though theft nonetheless, but no one else in the family wants to help them due to their behaviour, so if I've got to do it I am obligated to benefit).

i took my pet budgie outside with a knife, stabbed it to death and threw it in the trash while my parents were gone. i told my parents it flew out of the window and cried about it for months

my dad made me kill a dog when i was a kid, he tied a noose around its neck and made me choke it. it kept shitting itself. when i got older and realosed what i had done i felt really sick. ive hated myself ever since

Attached: 1652926133872.png (244x233, 68.47K)

>be me
>find wallet on ground
>wallet has everything in it, from SSN to I.D and even a debit card, the PIN number for said debit card was in another slip
>goes to nearest ATM
>check balance
>$70
>takes money out the account and throws wallet away in the trash.
This was 10 years ago, you can call me a faggot fuck Idc.
>

Attached: 1653661363957.jpg (272x333, 25.52K)

That hard to hear man, wasnt your fault, you were only a kid

I raped a girl in high school and then 5 years I raped the same girl again, I think she killed herself a few weeks ago now I can't stop thinking about her sorry I failed you cutie

Attached: 1653448521195.jpg (1024x576, 89.61K)

the dog was probably old

Get your revenge by living a good life

why would you honestly reply anything to this thread, you might as well submit your reply in the form of a tip to the fbi. that being said i skipped my former best friend's funeral

Bro seek God.

they were expired, they would have flushed them at some point, were they actually less effective though?

Nah she was a dumb bitch anyway, taller and hotter than me but autistic asf, kinda like aspie pic related everyone cheated on her and I just came back to finish the job as an adult

Attached: 1650248453847.png (608x649, 376.91K)

hmm.. 4/10

I love the fact that I can come here and get this off my chest without any repercussions bros girls aren't all what you expect them to be pray you find a decent girl that somebody like me hasn't ruined already I apologise