Any relate to this? Fuck my life

Any relate to this? Fuck my life.

>look up childhood bully on linkedin
>he's now a successful investment banker in his mid 20s
>he's still good looking
>likely has a smoking hot gf and is living the dream
>meanwhile I'm a neet shut in who has never had a gf in my mid 20s

Attached: aeeee.jpg (1000x1167, 232.14K)

i'd like to relate to that ass

I went through something similar, so I went to his place of work and dropped some homemade caltrops under his tires
When he left for the day he blew out all 4 tires, then I waited 2 months and did it again

Can't relate. But I bullied kids at school and became a fuck-up NEET myself.

I was in a bully group that would pick on kids at high school and everyone in that group but me failed the 3rd year. While all the kids that we picked on passed, I moved on after that because I realized that I was hanging out with a bunch of losers.

Attached: 400.jpg (600x647, 47.76K)

all too common story. bullies are usually successful in life due to how dominant they are.

Can't relate. I was bullied pretty bad in school but now I have a good job and a hot wife and I don't feel the need to look up my bullies on social media, in fact I can't even remember their names.

First off, that's one of the nicest asses I've ever seen.

Second, if he's in his mid-20s and in IB, his life likely sucks. Brutal hours for ultimately meaningless work.

Also this. I worked in banking, it's all sales and it fucking blows. Sure, some of the bankers have fast cars and hot wives but they work 24/7 for it.

I think they pretty much always do better than their victims, but it seems like the biggest successes are the socially dominant ones without the sadistic streak. Anti-social behavior is inversely correlated with intelligence and most bullies are generally brainlets, with some exceptions, and in today's cerebral world that hinders them.

Middle managers in retail, running a small 3-4 person business where they can pick on their staff. That's typically the success you get from the bullying types. More often than not they become meth addicted roofers or some other labouring wagie job.

It depends at what age they bullied as well. People's empathy takes a while to develop. A bully at the age of 10 bullying might well develop into a successful normalfaggot with empathy as an adult, but one that's doing it at 15 is likely the low functioning type.

I can't relate since I wasn't a timid cuck who got bullied.

But yeah, a lot of the bullies I saw in high school bullying nerds seem to be doing well in life.

Yeah. He was a dumb pothead who did nothing but make my life a living hell and now he works as a real estate agent who sells million dollar mansions. His online profiles are full of pictures of him driving sports cars and showing off expensive things. It hasn't even been that long either, we only graduated 3 years ago. I don't know how the fuck he succeeded so fast.

Real estate is like literally the go-to nepotism set-up, duh, if he's there at the age of fucking 21 (3 years after graduation) and was a dumb pothead he didn't do it on his own. Daddy bankrolled the first few houses and he has it set up with a realtor company to portray that he's somewhat self made.

What's your job?
Yeah he probably works long hours, but who cares if his gf is smoking hot and he's rich. I'm not a little kid who cares about how much time I have for playing vidya anymore. If anything that's meaningless compared to grinding a good career to get a smoking hot gf.
He was basically a foot taller than me. Timidity is irrelevant when they are sociopathic and could beat you to a pulp with one hand behind their back.

>What's your job?
Middle management corporate shit. Lots of spreadsheets.

Idk man, I worked in sales in banking for a while and I fucking hated it. Always having to grind and hustle, never take employment for granted. That's why I got out.

people actually let themselves get bullied past like age 11? what the fuck?

Did you not go to a public high school? Even if you weren't bullied yourself how were you so obtuse you didn't even notice it around you?

>that's meaningless compared to grinding a good career to get a smoking hot gf.
The absolute state of autism

Nah, my bully is a fucking cokehead fatso loser now. When I got out of high school I became a shut in for a while, but trained weigthlifting and brazilian jiu jitsu. I once stumbled upon him in a bar and humilliated the fuck outta him. Called him a fat fuck and grabbed at his fat rolls, even made pig noises while looking at him. He just looked down and his friends did jack shit. That's when I realized I was no longer a boy. I am 35 now and with two comfy jobs, one is being an artist for a company and its my dream job. He's barely working and fat as fuck and a cokehead. He looks down when he sees me. I AM VENGEANCE.

Seems kind of petty and lame, I hope you only did that shit once, user.

Sounds like you were just a little bitch user.

My bully is a gay barber now
Another is trailer park druggie

You'll only ever make yourself miserable by comparing yourself to other people. Respect yourself.

It needed to be done my man. It was a rite of initiation for me. I don't regret it but I don't condone violence or humilliating people either. I hate bullying in general.

I mean yeah I was, but even if I wasn't I would have seen other people being bullied because it definitely happened in my high school.