Most guys don't really want gfs they just want fuckdolls and objects that boost their social standings...

most guys don't really want gfs they just want fuckdolls and objects that boost their social standings. this is the reason why most men will throw you away as soon as they figure out you're not going to immediately have sex with them.

Attached: babychick.jpg (1000x667, 525.79K)

Imagine being born a female, but being such an undesirable loser that you actually visit Any Forums, like jesus christ

Attached: 1653704296225.gif (480x270, 1.82M)

I do autistic shit in public all the time you really think I care about social standing

imagine saving and using soulless faggot japanigger reaction gifs

>objects that boost their social standings
This is how a lot of woman view there bfs though, ticking of a list of requirements for them to meet. If your a man it is difficult to get affection from people so it is more important. Not having sex immediately is how you are supposed to filter guys anyway.

I want children, I couldn't give two shits about cooming. As long as you aren't riddled with genetic diseases and able to both bear and raise children with me we have a deal.

The phenomenon you address is just men not bothering to put up with your mental illness or bad personality when the reward is nil.

i didn't throw my female friends away when they didn't have sex with me. what happened was every single one of them ghosted me because their boyfriends said "why are you talking to these people, im jealous".
i have one female friend left and it's because she could never stay in a relationship, so she never kept a BF long enough for them to get jealous kek.

>this is the reason why most men will throw you away as soon as they figure out you're not going to immediately have sex with them.
nope.

the reason to do that is because, in Current Year, if a woman isn't fucking you right away, she is assuredly fucking someone else.

i dont have to have sex on the first date, if i've been waiting 27 years i can't wait a bit longer, in fact i want to begin with hugs, holding hands and this kind of faggot stuff, but if she says she "is not ready yet" but cucks me with somebody immediately, something is just not right here
and also, lets assume i'm a lucky fuck and i find somebody 7 years younger (20 years old) even at this age they have like 6 body count AT LEAST, if im a complete newbie it just has to fail, because she won't be satisfied with somebody like me who doesnt now shit about this business and her expectations are higher, because she touched that topic already

>anime website
>why u haev anime picture u fag

Go check yourself for yeast infections again, cow. Obviously no one wants to actually talk to a woman; all you're good for is getting dicked down.

Attached: 3dca8be6b67d5a28b471b9a42e831897.gif (498x280, 1.68M)

Most men feel responsible for getting to the sexual stage of a relationship and they accept bland and poor personalities much more than they should because of it.

You were always sub par as a person, and coasting off of promises of sexal intimacy, and the problem is entirely you.

I am the opposite of everything that you claim to hate in men. It comes with religious baggage though.

>>You were always sub par as a person, and coasting off of promises of sexal intimacy, and the problem is entirely you.
>has one bad experience
>"they must all be like this."

>this is the reason why most men will throw you away as soon as they figure out you're not going to immediately have sex with them.
Actually, they will immediately have sex with you. Some girls will even have sex BEFORE the date

Not true at all. I want companionship. A life partner.

You gotta give credit when it's due and that's a funny gif but only when tied to a proper comment as they did.

nigger, everyone can see men bending over backwards dealing with trash women today. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, has feathers and webbed feet and walks around other ducks behaving exactly the same: it's a fucking duck.

wake up, or continue to look like a brainlet disconnected from reality. Your choice.

It's a woman, so she takes general statements or observations personally. You saying that women are trash translates in her fucked brain into that she's trash.
So she has to seethe and refute you as best as she can.

I want a girl as a cuddle doll
someone to cuddle with and hug
and also maybe someone to do stuff with like going out to restaurants and taking walks

based moetrul

I am unironically waiting for bionicle G3, the fuck is a social standing?