More I workout the sadder and lonelier I feel. Isn't going to the gym supposed to make me feel better?

More I workout the sadder and lonelier I feel. Isn't going to the gym supposed to make me feel better?

Attached: 2022-02-14 20.45.59.png (429x351, 128.95K)

Do you got a job?

Ngmi, squats are the only thing keeping me from tearing apart stray cats with my bare hands.

working out has never made me feel good about myself either.

I really fucking hate squats and deadlifts

As I said, ngmi.
If you don't get giddy before you get to go train at the gym then you're at the wrong door. The leatherclub is two blocks down buddy.

Idk. Ive managed to hold on since last summer

It's really sunk cost at this point

>Not even a full year in
Breh...
You're like that kid who starts nagging 5 minutes into a 4 hour hike.

Workout is cope and will never work unless you already get all the attention and have female contact.

I hate everything to be honest. I still force myself to do things anyway

That's a symptom of overtraining. Take a rest day, sleep, and eat enough.

Find something you enjoy instead. Not every sport is for everyone, and lifting is only for the most autistic or insane.
Go freeclimbing or swimming, at least that shit leaves opportunity to meet women.

this movie opened my eyes that maybe even during ridley scott's br days people were disconnected robots

Im not talking about just exercise. If I don't do activities I feel even worse so I just continue

But I had to skip squatting for a week recently and I was bothered even though I should've been rejoicing

Then do another exercise you illiterate nigger.
If you don't like barbell squats then do another leg movement, train with machines maybe.
The most important thing isn't the effectivity of the exercise but with what consistency you can motivate yourself to do it.
Better an exercise with less gains you look forward to than a better one you hate.

I will just stick with lower weight higher reps. It sucks but it's a little more manageable

3x8 is better than 3x5

i have a job but don't lift and it takes away my taste of life, i'm also lonely as fuck and feel like my life is already gone before 30

I just like going to stare at qt thighs and butts in booty shorts.

Exercise increases cortisol levels. So it's no surprise you'd feel sadder and lonelier. Thrown in meditation too and it should balance things out

the real reason people go to the gym

The fact that getting fit has not made you loveable is a hard pill to swallow