How come this guy can get a 9/10 alt gf but I have to quit every form of entertainment, lift...

How come this guy can get a 9/10 alt gf but I have to quit every form of entertainment, lift, and live in the woods just so I can speak to a girl?

Why are we CHAINED and BOUND to autism regiments for crumbs?

Attached: 1653692363368.jpg (960x1037, 86.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.wiki/w/Asshole#Women_choose_psychopaths_disproportionately
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably because he's fun to be around, makes her feel special, and is a good lay.

You on the other hand probably have no redeemable qualities, aren't pleasant company, and have to unlearn bad behaviors and cultivate discipline through IMPROOOOVing

Attached: Untitled1.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I know you're just a paid lackey for some psyop corp, but you don't really need any of that.i bet the guy in the pic just have a large social circle or/and has some humour and personality. You could be a 3 feet gargoyle and still get a girl if you just keep trying and building your social capital

Women want to be cum and dumped by chad looking drug dealers and frat boys mostly though

without the heavy makeup she's wearing I guarantee you they're looksmatched

>Women want to be cum and dumped by chad looking drug dealers and frat boys mostly though

What's your source for this?

Sure thing Ivan, sure thing

Countless interviews , public question videos with women , research, dating app statistics, etc
This is the bad boy dark triad phenomena , pretty basic stuff user.
Ivan ?

Can you link me to one of these interviews or research that cite drug dealers and pump and dump specifically

Ivan, Chang, Bhatri or what ever you guys are named where your gov sanctioned spam center is located

>incels.wiki/w/Asshole#Women_choose_psychopaths_disproportionately
Check the reference sources
Why would any government organisation fund incel beliefs exactly? The government benefits from blue pill cope betabuxxing , not the other way around. I still don't understand what these retarded names have anything to do with it though

They don't want family until mid 30s bro they're sloppy whores, don't believe the fairytale women are precious shit your mum taught you.

To destabilise the reproduction rate of the western world obviously. That's why these "waah I'm a sad incel" or the "women only want bla bla bla" threads pop up all at once at certain times when you fuckers start your shift. I bet there was like 20 incels on this board originally and you are trying to push the numbers up by getting guys to give up.
I don't care about your name. James, Achmed or what ever. Heck it could even be Steve for all I care but I seriously doubt it

It's incredibly dishonest to correlate a single trait while willfully ignoring other cross-sections and then say YEAH THAT TRAIT IS THE ONLY CAUSE. It's the exact same train of logic as saying an incel shot up a school ergo all incels are going to shoot up a school.

Is the girl in the pic a gf or is she getting pumped and dumped which is it?

>Women stay with men who are more assertive and dominant skewed in the extreme
Is this supposed to be some kind of arcane knowledge? Hmmm I wonder why women choose assert men over passive beta orbiters hmmm really big mystery hmmmmm

Guy is emotional tampoon getting sloppy seconds
She's either a current or former cum and dump
The western world is already at a net negative reproduction rate and the populations reproducing at high rates are mostly niggers and spics (aka dark triad druggie populations)
The rest of the world has high reproductive rates especially the 3rd world countries.
you're a low iq retard with little understanding of global politics.

>Guy is emotional tampoon getting sloppy seconds
>She's either a current or former cum and dump
This is your answer op. This guy is likely either accepting of her past, or is dumb enough to be able to be lied to without getting caught. Or he's flat out a cuck and she gets no boundaries. Or he has money. Or she's actually not anywhere near looking like that when she's not posing for pictures and she knows this so dates down so that when the face isn't on it's more of an even match

It's not a secret women prefer to risk getting cum and dumped for an impulsive psychotic chimp with no long term planning rather than a stable mate, but op still Denys it so I brought it up.
Although if you're trying to portray this as a positive thing I'd refer you to the sky rocketing single motherhood rates.
Le dominant men chimps don't make good fathers unfortunately and have little success in the modern world.

>mostly niggers and spics.
So which one is u? Or are you asian?
I doubt your spam center is in a white country

Yes, I can see how you would think that if your only knowledge of women comes from hours of pouring over the incel wiki and having never actually been in a relationship or spoken with women for an extended period.

Attached: Punching_Pepe_Banner[1].jpg (800x450, 43.66K)

Where is this 9/10 lady he bagged?

You're free to make any strawmen arguments you want , I'm the one with actual sources though

Don't bother man, this guy is clearly just one of the paid spammers. Just watch, he's gonna ghost the thread or have a total sperg-out once he runs out of his pre-written material

Right because women care more about that than how a guy looks or his sexual prowess.Jfl.

Why don't you source some pussy then

They actually don't really care about looks or wallet or height ect. Just look at the guys in your crew. How do you think the poor guys or the fat dude got their gfs?
Oh wait, you don't have more than 2 friends at best so you have 0 real life experience

I feel like every "chad" I see just workouts loads and doesn't really go out a lot

>Right because women care more about that than how a guy looks or his sexual prowess.Jfl.
They do care more about that. Go ask in the /ATOGA/ thread on /soc/ or /adv/ right now. Or you can continue to defer to a board full of people who have never even had a hug from the opposite sex.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1920x1080, 989.32K)