Be me

>be me
>black qveen
>bf prefers white women

Fuck this unfair society.

Attached: 1399b95c9287a7114e3ffea5b71e83fb.jpg (640x692, 70.78K)

lick tummy

her waist is so thin

this is terrible bait

Every post in this thread besides yours is from a lonely black fembot.

I am and I am a 20 year old white human male.

post a timestamp

Ok well this post is from a lonely black femanon just trying to get anons to show black women some love

What is this post supposed to tell us apart from you having a bf?

why is he with you if he wants a white woman? Why are you with him? How is this society's fault? if you look like that, believe me, you will find another man in a second on tinder.

>why is he with you if he wants a white woman?

His parents would get upset, so would mine :(. He's so mean too, he calls me bitch and thot all the time and i just wanna be respexted.

why do you larp as a black woman on Any Forums. do you get off on it, are you mentally ill

>has a bf
>doesn't want current bf
>posts to incel board for attention
>gets attention
women will never know how it feels to be as lonely and unwanted as even a normal looking man

Attached: 1651982896825.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

this thread is dumb but this girl is qt. found her info. thanks for the new wank material, op

>will never know how it feels to be as lonely and unwanted as even a normal looking man

Do you know what it's like when the opposite gender of your race only wants superior SWP (small white pussy)? He tells me all the time i have too big of a pussy bcuz black girls are evolved to take bbc but i can only fit 2 fingers in AT MOST, white girls have is so easy these days...

ew stop, this is embarrassing and gross you should feel ashamed posting this thread

My boyfriend says all the time how "ill" he is, i just think he listens to too much rap music. I just started listening to pink floyd and i think they're pretty chill, better than kendrick belting nigga tunes again for the millionth time.

That was too obvious you blew the bait lol

if you fall for bait like this you should get your iq checked for retardation

this nigress thinks she can get us to like UNO (ugly nigger orifices), nobody cares that tyrone cucked you with becky anonette, black pussy is only warm, not visually appealing.

pls share

kacentage