The most beautiful women on the planet currently

the most beautiful women on the planet currently
f**bot whores cannot compete, dumb fuckin sluts

Attached: 1653761746731687308.jpg (736x920, 76.15K)

She is so cute. Femoids be jelly tee her

This phenotype is on another level. No one can come close.

Attached: 1632171753093.jpg (1080x1080, 487.56K)

Who is her looksmatch?

Gigachad and nothing less. She sees regular chad as subhuman.

Why do simps act like they're proud to devote there time and effort to someone that will never care about them? Is it cope?

this its a football chad or an artsy pretty boy with unbeatable facial aesthetics

It's more honorable to simp for gigastacy than some ewhore that is ugly and would also not have nothing to do with you.

She is my oneitits and this is the only pic I've ever seen of her. Does anyone know who she is?

Attached: kl.png (1080x1080, 1.3M)

you're still going to die an ugly, lonely virgin. that woman wants nothing to do with you, and no woman ever will. not even an ugly fembot

google pale alt teen girl

There is no honor to be found in simping regardless. Treating someone better because they have a hole you want to put your dick in (despite realistically being completely unobtainable for yourself) is some real pussy limp dick shit.
There is nothing more pathetic to a woman than a guy who let's her walk all over her

I'm not getting any pussy and if I'm going admire any woman, it's going to be actual attractive women. So go cry somewhere else.

Attached: 1653462751501.jpg (736x920, 82.89K)

You don't know what honor means, do something better wit your time. Letting yourself be taken advantage of is in of itself dishonorable. Not to mention harmful to those who put in genuine effort and are more deserving of the adoration of others.

Attached: queens-zoo-pudu.jpg (1905x1400, 545.14K)

>Not to mention harmful to those who put in genuine effort and are more deserving of the adoration of others.
Looks are all about hard work, normies told me so. So if you are ugly, it's your own fought. These women worked for their beauty. Maybe you should stop being lazy.

Glad to see other anons appreciating the black hair/light eyes combo. It is truly the gentleman's choice.

These girls are a different breed. They almost seem alien they are so damn beautiful.

Attached: ddd.webm (720x1280, 1023.95K)

It's more self respecting to realise both are stupid whores who's entire worth is their pussy and move on.

Nah, Stacy actually deserve to be admired for her looks. Just like women admire Chad 24/7.

Attached: 03589238.jpg (500x375, 37.89K)

I want a GF like this so bad bros

Attached: DoomerShrum.jpg (750x933, 166.5K)

Empathchan mogs all of them

Stacy deserves to be admired only if I have a reasonable chance of getting her pussy , otherwise I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Because the meaning of life is to have sex with the most beautiful women at any cost. Simps are just adhering to their biology screaming at them to do anything it takes to try and have sex with the most beautiful person even if it means being lead of a cliff like a lemming.

No I will never simp for a ugly woman who will dangle her pussy in front of me but never give it over. That is some real simp shit. Stacy makes it clear you don't have a chance but she appreciates the admiration anyway. We both understand one another. No one is tricking anyone.

God tier taste user, dark hair + light eyes + pale skin is peak femininity

Attached: 1502661101220.jpg (600x238, 18.27K)

Whatever floats your boat just make sure you clean chads cum off the floor once he's done piledriving your woman

Same for you. Clean Chad's cum off the floor after he gets that ugly bitch you simp for in a one night stand.