Would fembots ever date an incel as an act of goodwill?

Would fembots ever date an incel as an act of goodwill?

Attached: 1653565289873.png (699x600, 557.26K)

depends on what i'd be obligated to do

lol, i'm a femcel and all of them are out of my league apart from 3 maybe

2 and 4 have to be larpers

when they find your existence to be nothing more than a literal hole, and wish horrible things to your entire gender, it doesnt really matter how good they look. no.

these guys are not incels right?

Dont rhink u know what an incel is

Fuck, if these dudes are incels then I must be on a special tier of subhuman.

1- ogre fakecel
2- gigachad
3- autistcel
4- chadlite
5- tall brow ridge fakecel
6- possibly another fake one

i surely do. most incels i see are normal looking dudes, slightly below average at most, but they say some of the scariest most toxic shit ever. nothing about that is attractive. no woman likes that.

lmao I guarantee you none of those guys would date me. did they say what ridiculously high standards they have?

Well no because they are handsome. Why would they date ugly women? It's not like you'd date a guy equally as ugly as you

same. they're definitely all fakecels, nobody that attractive can be a virgin for any reason but high standards.

handsome WHITE guys cannot be Incels!!!!! that's like being a multimillionaire saying you're broke

i can confidently say that all of them are better looking than me

They are all self declared incels

If you boys thought for a second "well maybe I can get a femcel as a gf"
Think again. Hypergamy works the same in every sexual market. Top 20% of incels will get the already limited femcels.

>INCEL MEANS PERSON WHO SAYS SCAWWY STUFF

Incel is just someone who can't get laid. Please stop listening to reddit and news media propaganda thanks. You will be much happier.

I can see the tired look in the eyes of all of them except 4. The fact the only good pictures they have of themselves is a selfie or that they're taking selfies at all is also very telling desu

5 is a more attractive version of the robot i used to e-date
anyway, no, they're all out of my league and i want to kill myself every day

2,3,4,5 arent incels good bait tho

5 and 6 look like kids from my school lmao wtf

2 isn't a larper. normies don't have android phones.