Hard lives thread

>be me
>exceptionally ugly
>32 year old KHV wizard
>drive an Uber at night
>more health conditions piling up
>absolutely no one to talk to
>brutally depressed and autistic
Any other robots live hard and depressing lives?

Attached: 1653755143780.jpg (985x1500, 352.91K)

uh, cant you inflict your problems on your uber customers?

>28
>KHV
>no family
>no friends
>I go to work (night shift security)
>come home
>sit on the pc for awhile
>go to bed
>do it again
>weekends: I just drink

You deserve your fate. You're genetic trash and a product of a society that doesnt cull the weak. Know your fucking place and stop complaining you never deserved anything better you piece of shit.

Normies arent allowed here

Yes they are and even though Im not one I am just being realistic. If youre in that stage of life you failed, period. Theres no fucking do overs or happy endings, you missed out, enjoy suffering for another 20 to 30 years. You deserve it.

Any fucked up uber stories?

It doesn't work like that. It's them that sometimes complain about their lives and it's me that has to pretend to care. They'll give me negative reviews if I prattle on

>32 KHV
>maybe a 4/10
> work a deskjob where i work maybe an hour at out of the 8 1/2 hours i'm there for 58k a year
> heart condition that's not deadly but causes my heart to race spontaneously and it sucks
> talk to noone except for my parents who i still live with
> still feel uncomfortable talking to most people
> more numb than depressed, just going though life trying to care less about how unfulfilling it is

>be me
>33, parents are both dead from a car crash 5 years ago
>graduate top of my HS and college classes with 4.5 and 3.9 GPAs respectively, be unable to get a job paying more than $15/hr because badmajor
>be sole provider for little sister who is disabled
>every cent goes to keeping the house
>every cent goes to keeping her fed and safe
>want to go to med school, completely confident I can succeed, but unable to due to being sole provider
>need more education to get out of the wage trap
>need to get out of the wage trap to get more education
>can't kill myself simply because of sister
>wake up every morning wishing it was all just a bad dream

>even though Im not one
Youre a normie if you arent a virgin

At least you are not a drunk.
Fuck life is hard... did all drugs alcohol is the worst and i love it.

Why cant your sister just get a boyfriend that will financially support her

>spic
>ok by spic standards but ugly otherwise
>29 yo neet with hs diploma
>only minimum wage jobs
>more health conditions piling up
>can't get hard anymore
>brutally depressed and autistic
>parents will pass away soon, inheritance money may last 5 years at much
Damn OP we're not that different. I'd ask you to be friends if I didn't know how exhasperating this situation can be. Btw driving for uber can be fun, I liked my time there.

She's 10 and a quadriplegic, as well as being majorly fucked up psychologically from being in the same car as mom and dad.

Do speed or rope fagggot.

What was the bad major?

Yeah, good idea, let me just buy meth with the extra money I don't have, or kill myself so my sister can die of dehydration in her own piss and shit as she lies immobile in bed for a week. Go fuck yourself.

He's just being an edgy normalfaggot. Plenty like him on him on r9k today, best to just ignore them

Psychology. The one good thing in life is I got it on a full ride scholarship, so no loans, but it was totally useless. I work as an EMT and discovered a major passion for medicine, but I need more prerequisites to go to med school and it's just not going to happen with my current life situation.

It is both heartwarming and surreal to see someone put this much effort for his family. I cannot understand it because like many other robots I come from a broken family. But I have to say it: respect, user. I hope you find the strength to push through it and find some form of happiness, you're already putting way more work than the average joe. You deserve it.

user, I don't know you but I'm rooting for you. I'll keep you in my prayers

Thanks, friend. It genuinely means a lot to me. I wish I could say I have hope, but I've also come to terms with the fact that my life might just be this from now on. Some days I look at it like I died alongside my parents, and the current me is just an NPC with the only purpose of trying to hang in there for her. When I start thinking about all the dreams I'll never be able to achieve, it hurts.

Thanks, user friend. Even if this is all there is for me, I at least owe it to my sister to do the best I can for her.