Why the fuck are you still a virgin you fucking pathetic faggot?

Why the fuck are you still a virgin you fucking pathetic faggot?
Literally just go to a party or a music venue, talk to a girl, and get laid, its that simple
Or use Tinder
You incels are fucking pathetic, it is literally your personality

Attached: 9F89F172-5932-4252-9DDA-028D96B89CA4.jpg (576x768, 82.48K)

I know this is bait but the worst thing is just 5 years ago I was good looking enough to undo this. Girls approached me at clubs and stuff but I was too autistic to do anything about it. Now I'm old and I've hit the male wall, even though my social skills have improved, my youthful looks have gone. Feelsbadman

There is a solution but you wont like it
Commit not alive and start a new game

I am ugly you son of a bitch. It's over for me

DId he really shoot cum from her pussy all the way up to her neck? No wonder I am an incel

Honestly it's true. It REALLY isn't that hard to get even decent pussy. You must not even be trying, don't really want it, are mentally ill, or actually are the 0.1% totally beyond undateable.

I'm fat with a teeny peen

>mentally ill
What a realization!

I'm black. Unless I force myself to like fat white women I'll be playing the game on nightmare mode.

I mean severely. Like sectioned in a ward, would eat someones eyes if you didn't take your meds ill. Not whatever draws people to come on this shithole ill.

I don't get any matches on any dating sites.

People here don't want to get an eyetest
Vitamin D
Eat well
Stretch
Pushup/squat train
Read a book
Meditate
Take a class
Put the phone down
Take psychadellics

It's their own damn fault and I know this from being in those shoes 10 years ago and only coming back here because I'm seriously injured during a pandemic and on a waiting list. Start reading think and grow rich or the Tao te Ching you realise your problems are not only your own but absolutely miniscule compared to what COULD be. Mindset is 100% your life.

Commit not alive beta cucks

>Why the fuck are you still a virgin you fucking pathetic faggot?
>it is literally your personality

I'm sad and angry and don't want to enjoy anything nor pretend that I do

>Literally just go to a party
I'm a neet in my 30s, I don't know any girls, or anyone who goes to parties.

>still a virgin
Not a Virgin faggot.

Because I dont think any woman would ever find me attractive or be interested in me, so I dont even bother approching women. Ive had 2 women literally approach me and tell me they thought I was cute but I just ignored them and left because I thought they were lying. Im 5'6", white, and only have a 5 inch dick. No woman could ever be attracted to me or love me. It was over the second my DNA formed.

Bro women would like you if you learned game you faggot women are so easy to game bro youre just a bitch

Because I'm 5'1" and women aren't interested in guys that short.

not this user but I'm 27 and at this point the game is lost, if i wanted somebody on my level of sexual knowledge i would need to find a 12 yo, anybody older is experienced and i will be a turn off cause i don't know jackshit about this game

>go to a party or music venue
Nigger, I don't get invited to parties and a music venue is costly nowadays.

Women love older men just game an 18 year old you faggot
Zoomers are utter fags holy shit

this, except I'm 35 instead of 27.

I don't know, I think i would be uncomfortable talking to a person just for sex. Actually I don't know what you have to say to the other person