Is being born female literally life on ez mode????

Is being born female literally life on ez mode????

Attached: 50m.jpg (768x511, 155.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1fxcpOwF66tX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Female or white male will simply have an easy life

seems like money laundering

It might be a life on an easier mode, but I'll definitely opt for a harder life in exchange for the mind-blowing awesomeness of having a penis.

There's no way I'd want to go through life with a missing organ, especially if it's the greatest organ of all.

I have a penis but I'm missing my foreskin

only if you're at least average. If you're an actual 2/10 femcel then it's harder. Degenerates will still fuck you but nobody will want anything to do with you besides that

the chick in picrel is wigger trailer trash

You're only missing a small bit of a penis. Females are missing the entire thing. Their loss is far greater than yours.

Does she look average or above average to you?

Attached: 1653779415742.jpg (620x930, 134.17K)

a even trashier version of iggy azalea

Wikipedia says she's jewish, no wonder she's so ugly

she mostly just has fame, even a famous guy could make that much.

it wasn't always that way though

Attached: 1653779727459.jpg (1024x1537, 448.96K)

my gf would agree with that. she admits that girls have it easier in life, but she also feels ripped off that she'll never get a chance to experience having a penis. she said that she can tell by observing me how insanely awesome it must be to have a penis.

vocaroo.com/1fxcpOwF66tX
lmao your cringe ass comment makes me almost want to piss off all these normie incels again with vocaroos

You guys just can't separate your personal feelings from how a woman objectively looks. If you think these bitches are ugly then you forgot what women look like in real life and have no idea how bad it gets.

>normie incels
On this site we true 4channers say normalfags and virgins. So take your twittard lingo back to twitter, tourist!

Attached: 1653780579200.png (512x512, 140.94K)

Where do you live that there are females way uglier than that? She's absolutely hideous now.

oh shit maybe he was onto something after all

Attached: freud.jpg (1130x1600, 601.28K)

Your view of reality is warped

Do you live in the turdword? Are there a lot of darkies around you lol

Who is this rich cunt?