Unironically the worst game Ive ever bought. And yes I beat it...

Unironically the worst game Ive ever bought. And yes I beat it. What a shitty piece of garbage fuck i hate sekiro so fucking much. It was aids to play and not fun in any way

Attached: 3max.jpg (550x691, 68.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/18InSO7XjRsK
voca.ro/1byzECCA5C0F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just have bad taste in games. This was the best From Software game.

Played it for like 10 hours go lost in like a temple thing, Game was too bland and boring for me to care enough to find out where I was supposed to go. Combat is cool and flashy for the first few hours then you realise how shallow it is.

This game was so fucking shit. Its like fromsoft listened to redditors saying MUH HARD GAME and added the most unnecessary dogshit everywhere. The guardian ape especially and his shitty hitboxes. Fuck this dogshit game. Left s negative review too

yes all fromsoft games and games that are hard just to be hard are bad. though im terrible at every videogame ever made so maybe thats why i dont like them

Yikes, have sex incel. You hated the game because you are a loser and it was too hard.

Yikes sweetie get an original comeback. I hated the game because it was too badly balanced in the worst places possible. Without doubt the worst souls game unironic trash ill never touch again. You cant even beat all bosses in one playthrough. The characters were cool though

>Unironically paying for games
Ngmi

>best fromsoft game
>no PvP
Bruh xD bruh xD bruh xD

Elden Ring sucks ass the PvP is trash. Dark Souls 3 is the best souls game.

Sekiro barely even counts as a souls game it's more of a testing grounds for mechanics. I got all endings etc but beyond that has no replay value.

Sekiros entire replay value lies in cool asthetics and multiple endings. This game is shit

Sekiro is a great game. Near perfect would be easy 10/10 if PvP was included. DS3 is perfect. Elden Ring is shit.

I will never not hate Sekiro. Besided they constantly made me think anout some goofy studid game

Elden Ring seems extremely gay, like it kind of misses the point of what made soulsborne games good, but people said it was the best shit ever when it came out and would get ass mad if you didnt like it. Im convinced it was the massive marketing campaign that made it so popular and a lot of people who played it had never experienced a from software game before so they thought it was amazing. Bloodborne is my personal favorite.

if it was completely unplayable you wouldn't have finished it, it must have been somewhat entertaining

I didn't like it either. I begrudgingly beat it. The no builds and funnel gameplay ruined it.

How bad is your life that you play through an entire game that you hate? Jesus Christ dude.

I love Sekiro, it has the best combat out of all From games.

voca.ro/18InSO7XjRsK

Attached: 1619978015476.jpg (529x529, 176.74K)

I paid money for that shit and i cant let a game from a company famous for difficulty best me. You probably think the second place deserves a medal too right?

I've played it 4 times in a row, I liked it

If this game wasnt from fromsoft it wouldbt have been nearly as praised. Its completely different from ds(which was probably intended to be fair) but the game just felt like plastic to me. It was objectively very high quality but nah didnt feel that

Elden Ring is extremely gay and caters the hardest to scrub players and newbies. No combos, slow clunky bullshit gameplay, honestly a downgrade in every way from DS3. They somehow ruined inputs and it's so fucking laggy and unoptimized. Terrible game. Preordered it and I haven't touched it in a while.

I have 105 days on DS3 one of my favorite games of all time desu. Favorite PVP game ever.

>guardian ape
One of my favourite bosses in this game after sword saint (who is the best boss in souls). Everything is incredibly satisfying. You just got filtered hard.

this
plus kuro

Attached: 1630018246213.jpg (1081x1328, 143.84K)

Do you have a youtube channel. Your voice seems familiar.

>T.b.h. changed to desu
I am going to commit die

voca.ro/1byzECCA5C0F

Attached: 1531324541594.png (303x311, 180.51K)

>Elden Ring seems extremely gay
Elegantly concise and accurate way of putting it. Indeed. I hate the look of it and all the people into it are so fucking gay. They're fags.
>Bloodborne is my personal favorite
If I ignore the superior gameplay of Sekiro, then mine too. I think it rivals DS1 in terms of story (which sekiro lacks although it could have had one) and atmosphere but beats it with being more modern and lots more quality of life changes.

>Dark Souls 3 is the best souls game.
Story is trash and atmosphere is worse than the other ones. If you like pvp then it's probably the best one but I like these games for more than that. Ultimately pvp is always gonna be kindve shit. DS1 is better since it still retains weapon variety and all those other things. I think people that praise DS3 the most are likelier to praise Elden Ring too. Normalfags genuinely have worse taste. They don't care about quality.