Chad looking mofo loses virginity at 37, wtf is going on in this world?

Chad looking mofo loses virginity at 37, wtf is going on in this world?

Attached: 6446744.jpg (819x1101, 129.91K)

if this nigga is 37 I'm 6'0

He looks 5'2. That's why

this is clearly a larp party, it like a drrss up party in a way, fill in the blank

no kidding. bucko

Why does anyone care enough to make a big public deal about losing it, wtf is going on in this world?

who fucking cares, why are men so insecure about sex

He's 4'11"

Got any pictures of the guy? I'm interested

because losing your virginity is like getting a felony struck off your record when it comes to dating women

Attached: 1653151939887.jpg (1964x3810, 1.14M)

It's the only thing that differentiates from women. Having a penis and using it. I mean, there are other things. But you're not allowed to be proud of them in the current year.

Just fucking make up some shit then, jeez

what being short does to a mfer

and how are you going to fool her when it's time to actually have sex

You're holding back

It's not like you get good after 1-5 times having sex. It's a long journey and if you are observant you always keep learning. Unless you are some retard who doesn't know how the female anatomy works I guess

you do realize autism will destroy any of the chances your good looks would have given you, right?

>Unless you are some retard who doesn't know how the female anatomy works I guess
I've seen multiple people on Any Forums say that the first time they had sex they had trouble finding the hole despite obviously not being ignorant retards who don't know what a vagina looks like at all

He actually has a kind of insecure face. That's not a Chad.

Damn. I thought that was a 90s high school movie meme.
Well its not gonna be an issue if you eat her out for a bit or start with her on top.

Memes don't come out of nowhere. I think the most common statement was "it's significantly lower than you'd expect"
>Well its not gonna be an issue if you eat her out for a bit
And how does that work out when you don't know how to do that either

Read a fucking book or watch an instruction video, idk. Start slow, it's like eating an icecream sort of

Is that a brothel or something.

back of the knee maybe? orig

Because western society literally considers you a potential terrorist if you haven't lost your virginity as an 18+ male in current year

Actually scratch that. Even underages are accusing eachother of being "incels" now. That is the level of clowned we are at

If it were that easy I doubt women would complain that so many men are bad at it

there are posts made here from zoomers who feel like losers for losing their virginity "late" at like 18-early 20's. absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Maybe I'm a natural, I can't really speak for others.